Sound From Engine ?

Genew

Neutral Newbie

Guyz, anyone experienced a bladdy loud sound when you attempt to accelerate fast from 80 upwards ? I was driving at 80 and stepped my accelerator down, then suddenly got a bladdly loud cranking sound. Any advise or anyone experience this ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

nope. "haven't" experience this yet. i suppose the gear auto downshift to lower gear & coz this bloody loud cranking sound??? [dizzy][dizzy] wait, 'cranking' sound? how does cranking sound sounds like??? [:p] vrrooooommm......??????????

Neutral Newbie

orrrr....i see, i see. crank crank ahhhh.......machiam 2 martial arts pugilist fighting wif swords ahh......

Edited by Ah_veo

Neutral Newbie

could it be a gear din 'connect properly'??? boy, lets wait & see if other kakis here encounter such sound. arboh, send in to SA to check. [nod]

Neutral Newbie
Guyz, anyone experienced a bladdy loud sound when you attempt to accelerate fast from 80 upwards ? I was driving at 80 and stepped my accelerator down, then suddenly got a bladdly loud cranking sound. Any advise or anyone experience this ?

If the sound is like metal rubbing againts metal , pls do make you way down to SA and have it check.sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Now its okies lehz....anyway now i dun dare to step down all the way laizo..... anyway dunno if should send in for checks or not lorz.... But if the car changes to low gear at high speeds will it have such a sound ?

Supersonic

Now its okies lehz....anyway now i dun dare to step down all the way laizo..... anyway dunno if should send in for checks or not lorz.... But if the car changes to low gear at high speeds will it have such a sound ?

usually, for 4AT cars, its the 1st & 2nd gear that takes a beating first, especially when u floor it at 80 for a bnb car, chances are that the AT would drop to 2nd & engage at 4.5-5k rpm.

• Praise 1

Can you specigy which car model you owe. I  have with me BMW L7  and faced  similar  problem. After consulting different mechanics they failed to detect the problem. I researched on internet and found these related sites

http://www.bimmershops.com/near/new-york-city-ny

https://www.yourmechanic.com/cars/BMW

Can any one suggest me which one is best?

↡ Advertisement