Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Newbie with a Jap made civic..

Really fun ride and sad to lose it in one year's time. But at the same time I am looking forward to a new ride.. Either the vezel from the AD or the new civic.

One deterrent might be the low slung ride of the civic which makes it hard for my family to get in and out ..

Plus it's now Thai made.

Any good SE to recommend at kah Alex branch?

thanks .. Will be doing some real shopping in the next few months :)

6th Gear

Nobody here owns a CR-Z? I am a current Civic owner and am planning to switch to one...

Good FC for this!!!

It affects the older cars. Kah swopped out my FD's airbag during one of my regular servicing.

Oh hmm I don't service my car with KM any more.. I should check with them then. Thanks!

Oh hmm I don't service my car with KM any more.. I should check with them then. Thanks!

if your car is affected, you should have received a mail from KM on the replacement. I received a letter from them even though I don't service my car with KM also.

1st Gear

model, white with full leather seats. Guaranteed COE without top up.

Deposit paid $10k, transfer at hire purchase stage.

Cost $99,800, willing to let go at $95k due to car high, not suitable for elderly with mobility problem.

Include steering control, Iroad V7 front and back, Pioneer 2850BT, reverse sensor and camera, floor mat, tonneau cover.

Market best price now is $97,800 but wait for 3 months with 6 bids NO guarantee.

Do message me if keen. Thank you.

Brand new Honda Vezel X model, white with full leather seats. Guaranteed COE without top up.

Deposit paid $10k, transfer at hire purchase stage.

Cost $99,800, willing to let go at $95k due to car high, not suitable for elderly with mobility problem.

Include steering control, Iroad V7 front and back, Pioneer 2850BT, reverse sensor and camera, floor mat, tonneau cover.

Market best price now is $97,800 but wait for 3 months with 6 bids NO guarantee, some also need top up. Feel free to call all different shops for their pricing.

Contact me for discussion. Thank you.

hi all i went to test drive the Honda Jazz and placed my order immediately without test the mazda 2, elantra and forte which i actually have the intention of doing but since i think in term of fc and spaciousness i think i will not bother to test the rest. My wife also like it so decided there and then :)

May i know whether i can get refund for my old car insurance and road tax since in renew them only in Feb 2016. Thanks.

• Praise 1

hi all i went to test drive the Honda Jazz and placed my order immediately without test the mazda 2, elantra and forte which i actually have the intention of doing but since i think in term of fc and spaciousness i think i will not bother to test the rest. My wife also like it so decided there and then :)

May i know whether i can get refund for my old car insurance and road tax since in renew them only in Feb 2016. Thanks.

Refund Insurance? Yes but do check with your insurance company on how to process it.

Refund Road Tax? Nope unless you are scrapping your old car. 

Neutral Newbie

Anyone seen the new Honda Accord? 138K for 2L model. Seem like it is still priced higher then competition. Camry 2.5L 130K.

Hi guys,

Need help on some information here. If I already signed a contract stating all the freebies that was negotiated with the SE and then he said he made a mistake that 1 of the freebies is supposed to be of another brand which is inferior to the 1 offered and tried convincing me that its the company policy that they cant offer that brand for my car.

He said that he is used to giving the item for cat B cars(I ordered a cat B too) but for my car, he said is different and its the company policy that is restricting him from giving me the much more superior brand.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do?

Hi guys,

Need help on some information here. If I already signed a contract stating all the freebies that was negotiated with the SE and then he said he made a mistake that 1 of the freebies is supposed to be of another brand which is inferior to the 1 offered and tried convincing me that its the company policy that they cant offer that brand for my car.

He said that he is used to giving the item for cat B cars(I ordered a cat B too) but for my car, he said is different and its the company policy that is restricting him from giving me the much more superior brand.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do?

Tell the SE to fly kite. Demand it's your right as its already in the contract. See what they can work it out for you. To me, this should not happen in the first place.

Tell the SE to fly kite. Demand it's your right as its already in the contract. See what they can work it out for you. To me, this should not happen in the first place.

That's what I thought too, that this should not happen at all. After all the contract was signed but when I talked to my SE, he said he can't do anything about it. I'm at a loss here and I thought buying from an AD should be smooth sailing.

That's what I thought too, that this should not happen at all. After all the contract was signed but when I talked to my SE, he said he can't do anything about it. I'm at a loss here and I thought buying from an AD should be smooth sailing.

I never encounter this before but if I were u, I will insist as it's already stated in contract. Worst scenario, I will threaten to cancel the contract or make official complaint to Kah motor management. It's the SE fault, not ur fault.
  • Praise 1

I never encounter this before but if I were u, I will insist as it's already stated in contract. Worst scenario, I will threaten to cancel the contract or make official complaint to Kah motor management. It's the SE fault, not ur fault.

I told SE that I wanted to void the contract if nothing can be done but he said my deposit will be forfeited...guess I'll make an official complaint to the management then.

• Praise 1

I told SE that I wanted to void the contract if nothing can be done but he said my deposit will be forfeited...guess I'll make an official complaint to the management then.

Mind sharing who your SE is and from which branch?

• Praise 1

Mind sharing who your SE is and from which branch?

Sorry, I am negotiating with him at the moment and to expose their name would be inappropriate and unfair. Bottom line is if I'm happy with what he can offer then I guess problem is solved:)
↡ Advertisement