• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
976 replies to this topic | 926 praises

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

"New" Honda owner for the 3rd time here! :)  [laugh]

Civic (2005 - 2015)

Impreza (2015  - 2016)

Fit (2016 - 2017)

Shuttle (2017 - )

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi to all, just wanna share something I received from Kah Motor with you guys. Kah Motor is organizing a road trip up north. 

Attached File  Registration_ Honda Driveaway 2017.bmp   674.66KB   25 downloads

Welcome to the Registration Page for the Honda Driveaway 2017: Terengganu & Cameron Highlands.
Register your interest now to avoid disappointment!
Upon confirmation, all successful participants are required to attend a pre-event briefing.
This driveaway event is specially organised for Kah Motor Honda owners.

Event Details:
Destination: Singapore to Terengganu & Cameron Highlands.
Date: 2 - 6 June, Friday to Tuesday
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights

Early bird registrations by 20 March 2017 will enjoy $300 worth of petrol and shopping vouchers*
*with full payment made

Package Prices
- SGD588 per pax (Twin Share)
- SGD558 per pax (Triple Share)
- SGD888 per pax (Single Occupancy)
- SGD458 per child with extra bed
- SGD308 per child without extra bed

*Resort policy: Twin share comprise of 2 adults & 1 child with extra bed(11 years and below)
Triple share comprises of 2 adults & 1 child with extra bed (11 years and above)
Note: Day bed is provided as an extra bed at Tanjong Jara Resort.

2017 Driveaway Car Rental Packages
Don't own a Honda? We've got cars available for rent from $963. For more information please click here: https://goo.gl/VH8y4M

Itinerary:

2 June 2017, Friday
Day 1 (Lunch & Dinner)
- Meet for registration and light refreshments
- Final drivers' briefing & convoy flag off
- Convoy regroup at Gelang Patah R&R
- Breakfast at Yong Peng
- Convoy heads towards Chukai
- Lunch stop at Chukai
- Convoy continues towards Terengganu
- Dinner
- Check-in to Tanjong Jara Resort, Terengganu
- Free & Easy

3 June 2017, Saturday
Day 2 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Half day tour of Terengganu with lunch
- Free & easy
- Dinner

4 June 2017, Sunday
Day 3 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Convoy departs towards Cameron Highlands
- Lunch
- Check-in to Cameron Highlands Resort
- Free & easy
- Dinner

5 June 2017, Monday
Day 4 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Half day tour of Cameron Highlands with lunch
- Depart for resort
- Free & easy to explore Tanah Rata town, Experience the resort spa or visit the Smokehouse
- Coach transfer to dinner
- Charcoal steamboat dinner at Watercress Valley

6 June 2017, Tuesday
Day 5 (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Breakfast at the Resort
- Convoy departs towards Singapore
- Lunch
- Convoy continues toward Singapore
- Cross the border back to Singapore

Blueray praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

Kaede11
  • Premium member
    Kaede11
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any CRX owner here?

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

Jusnel
  • Jusnel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

"New" Honda owner for the 3rd time here! :) [laugh]

Civic (2005 - 2015)
Impreza (2015 - 2016)
Fit (2016 - 2017)
Shuttle (2017 - )

Well done, bro.

Me also. "New" Honda owner

Civic (2003-2007)
City (2007-2016)
City (2016-)

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well done, bro.

Me also. "New" Honda owner

Civic (2003-2007)
City (2007-2016)
City (2016-)

You are not "new" honda owner.

You are a HARDCORE Honda Owner! :D

Edited by Nutty, 06 May 2017 - 09:15 PM.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:32 AM

butterjazz
  • Premium member
    butterjazz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Got 2 questions regarding the Jazz 2016 model.

1. After a wash, and if the car is not driven for 1-2 days, when I try to move it, there is a "pop" sound from the rear wheels before the car is able to move.

2. After parking, and turning off the engine, if I step on the brakes, the pedal will become stiff after stepping 3 times.

Are the above normal?

Edited by butterjazz, 18 May 2017 - 12:32 AM.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

r1der
  • Premium member
    r1der
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Got 2 questions regarding the Jazz 2016 model.

1. After a wash, and if the car is not driven for 1-2 days, when I try to move it, there is a "pop" sound from the rear wheels before the car is able to move.

2. After parking, and turning off the engine, if I step on the brakes, the pedal will become stiff after stepping 3 times.

Are the above normal?

Yes, it's normal.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

butterjazz
  • Premium member
    butterjazz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes, it's normal.

Thanks. [:)]

Regarding the wheels "pop" sound if after washing and not using the car for a few days, is it due to the type of brake being used?

I don't remember my civic being like that.

So it is better not to wash the car if I am not going to use it for few days?

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

blmg
  • blmg
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks. [:)]

Regarding the wheels "pop" sound if after washing and not using the car for a few days, is it due to the type of brake being used?

I don't remember my civic being like that.

So it is better not to wash the car if I am not going to use it for few days?

I think the sound you hear is because of rust on the brakes.  You can take a look at the brake disc before you move off.  You going to get it also because of the rain, unless you parked in sheltered car park.

Continuing my "Civic" journey:

Civic FD1 (2007 to 2017)

Civic 1.6 (2017 June)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:30 PM

butterjazz
  • Premium member
    butterjazz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I think the sound you hear is because of rust on the brakes.  You can take a look at the brake disc before you move off.  You going to get it also because of the rain, unless you parked in sheltered car park.

Continuing my "Civic" journey:

Civic FD1 (2007 to 2017)

Civic 1.6 (2017 June)

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the pop sound on the rear wheels, my old car also had that problem (not honda) and I thought I would be rid of it and now it is the same with my present car. When I first got it, this issue also happened,  the rust forms so fast?

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:06 AM

blmg
  • blmg
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks for your reply.
Regarding the pop sound on the rear wheels, my old car also had that problem (not honda) and I thought I would be rid of it and now it is the same with my present car. When I first got it, this issue also happened, the rust forms so fast?

Maybe you can ask the question when you do your servicing. Perhaps it is some other reasons.

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:37 AM

Snookium
  • Snookium
    4th Gear
    Author Image

3rd civic

Mine records.... Ask me anything abt my EK3. I am quite well verse in this car. Always buy part and change in JB. Almost all parts being touch and change by me.

1) EG 94 - 2003-2005
2) EK3 96 - 2005 - 2017
3) FD2M 08 - 2017 April till present....

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

Iolo
  • Premium member
    Iolo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

All 10th GEN Civic owners please fall in to www.civicx.sg

CivicXSG Admin

www.civicx.sg

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

lifeisboring

Hi Bros/Sis

have a 2012 Honda Stream from kah motor, find the car fuel consumption not really economical, any advice besides re-flashing the ECU?

how much will it cost to re flash thanks

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

zerocooler
  • Premium member
    zerocooler
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi bro/sis, i'm driving a honda jazz 1.3A (2008) ,after tightening the bracket that holds my exhaust pipe, when ever i start my engine, there's still a rumbling sound, if i turn off my AC, the sound will stop, when i turn it on, the sound comes back again. Any expert here can shed some light is it because i have to keep tightening the bracket/screws weekly to stop this irritating rumbling sound from the exhaust? thanks in advanced

Edited by zerocooler, 18 June 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hi bro/sis, i'm driving a honda jazz 1.3A (2008) ,after tightening the bracket that holds my exhaust pipe, when ever i start my engine, there's still a rumbling sound, if i turn off my AC, the sound will stop, when i turn it on, the sound comes back again. Any expert here can shed some light is it because i have to keep tightening the bracket/screws weekly to stop this irritating rumbling sound from the exhaust? thanks in advanced

Could it be after tightening, the exhaust pipe is slightly touching the chassis and the vibrating exhaust could be the cause? My previous car also had somewhat similar problems. Got the rumbling/rattling sound. After that send to workshop, they bring up the car and show me the exhaust touching the chassis. After rectification then no issue liao.

Posted Today, 07:20 AM

C1R384
  • C1R384
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Honda Civic FD1 2008, considering to renew for another 10yrs.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Civic

Honda Civic  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Swiftgolfer  |  2nd Gear

Modest 1.6L power of dreams

Exterior 1) looks good 2) only 1.5T has the LED headlights 3) Car is low =) definitely has that sporty look 4) side mirrors look big! But are actually normal once you sit inside. 5) pretty nice looking stock rims 6) not a fan of the ta... » Read More

Honda Vezel

Honda Vezel  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Team_Titan  |  Neutral Newbie

My Vezel 1.5X (A)

My switch from a previous manual Japanese car. Totally a new sensation behind the wheel. Smooth acceleration and powerful for a eventful ride. Comfortable seat and leg room. Great hanbling and curbing a bend. Get to cruise speed quite pr... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : honda

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, owners, check and 4 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users