Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
991 replies to this topic | 937 praises

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

therock
  • therock
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

has anyone traded in old honda with KM? my ride is reaching 10y next year and thinking of upgrading. if you have, do share your experience pls

Normally Kah will give you an additional 1k if you are an old Honda car owner.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Cymagnus
  • Cymagnus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not necessarily.I got additional $1K to trade-in my 8 yo Kia Forte when I purchase HRV.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

radiographer
  • radiographer
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thanks folks  [rolleyes]

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

thesiger
  • Premium member
    thesiger
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi guys,

Would like to check with 2016/2017 1.6 Civic Sedan (i.e. the cheapest Civic) owners on what is your actual FC?

Am checking out a few cars now. Last car was Civic Hybrid which gave me a lot of hybrid issues. haha... returning to normal sedan...  ^_^

Cheers, T.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

therock
  • therock
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The older Civics, from the past 10 years share the same engine, and this car is heavier, but has a CVT gearbox, so the FC should be pretty similar.

The 1.6l hovers around 10-12 in City driving, a bit better if you do more highways.

For a better FC, get the HRV.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

MilleniaXX
  • MilleniaXX
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Honda City (2012 to Jan 2018)

Honda Civic 1.6 (Jan 2018 - )  [laugh] 

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

jach66
  • Premium member
    jach66
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Not necessarily.I got additional $1K to trade-in my 8 yo Kia Forte when I purchase HRV.

How is your HRV FC so far?
Yours is MIF OR MIT?
I mean MI Japan or Thailand?

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:08 PM

Cokiee
  • Cokiee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Honda City (2012 to Jan 2018)
Honda Civic 1.6 (Jan 2018 - ) [laugh]

SJB? (:

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

MilleniaXX
  • MilleniaXX
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

SJB? (:

SJB? What do u mean?

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:18 PM

Cokiee
  • Cokiee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

MilleniaXX sorry! Thought your plate might be a SJB plate. Mine's SJA and COE is expiring in December.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

MilleniaXX
  • MilleniaXX
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

MilleniaXX sorry! Thought your plate might be a SJB plate. Mine's SJA and COE is expiring in December.

Np. Mine is SJX. Still have 2 yrs 8 mths actually. But recent COE price drop is enticing. I reckoned the govt will adjust quota, policies etc to optimise their tax income through the COE, unlikely COE price will drop alot barring economic crisis. And also want a new ride for the family (and myself).

You plan to get a new ride or already bought?

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Cokiee
  • Cokiee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Np. Mine is SJX. Still have 2 yrs 8 mths actually. But recent COE price drop is enticing. I reckoned the govt will adjust quota, policies etc to optimise their tax income through the COE, unlikely COE price will drop alot barring economic crisis. And also want a new ride for the family (and myself).
You plan to get a new ride or already bought?

I'm planning (which includes considering whether or not I actually need one) for a new car currently. Almost moved when COE dropped to 36k recently, tried to deliberate with the help of the good folks at the "2017 COE September COE first bid thread" and concluded that it's very unlikely for me to be better off if I buy in 2018, so waiting to see what Wed's bid is like.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Freed Hybrid

Honda Freed Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Coconut13  |  Neutral Newbie

The few hybrid MPV available

Was actually looking for Sienta hybrid as I did not know about Freed Hybrid in the first place. Upon visiting a few dealers then come to know about this compact MPV. With no local reviews on this car, I can only based on reviews on some other... » Read More

Honda Freed Hybrid

Honda Freed Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ben99  |  Neutral Newbie

Better Interior Space and Power compare to others mini MPV. A Value buy, thumb up !!

Been driving Cat B Cars ( 2.4L above) for more then 15yrs, my previous car was 2008 vellfire. As i hardly use up the full space of the large MPV and every time when go for indoor parking, i need to look out the ceiling high too. So, i deci... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : honda

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, owners, check and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users