Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Hi plan to go down leng kee to jave a look on new civic dont mind share m which SA u are deal with? TIA

Agreed with u...i will do the same if in the same scenario :@

Hi Jbren, PM sent. Good luck
↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

Need help on some information here. If I already signed a contract stating all the freebies that was negotiated with the SE and then he said he made a mistake that 1 of the freebies is supposed to be of another brand which is inferior to the 1 offered and tried convincing me that its the company policy that they cant offer that brand for my car.

He said that he is used to giving the item for cat B cars(I ordered a cat B too) but for my car, he said is different and its the company policy that is restricting him from giving me the much more superior brand.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do?

If it's clearly stated, they made mistake they still have to provide. No back out. Same vis versa.

Hi plan to go down leng kee to jave a look on new civic dont mind share m which SA u are deal with? TIA

Agreed with u...i will do the same if in the same scenario :@

That's norm for PI and AD. U drive Ferrari in all eyes on you and bring you coffee even if you wear slippers. Nothing new.

Neutral Newbie

There were quite many SA. Some were busy while some just stood there waiting for nothing.

I approached one of the SA ladies to asked about the pricing. She wasn't proactive to assist me at all. Gave me that kind of "you want to buy then buy, dont want to buy then leave" kind of haolian attitude. Quite pissed off and then just left!

Best job to be SA at the AD, strange that the AD does not set targets for the SA to meet, if sales job has no targets to meet, it is the best job in the world to do.

Can skive, wine and dine and disappear at work.

Best job to be SA at the AD, strange that the AD does not set targets for the SA to meet, if sales job has no targets to meet, it is the best job in the world to do.

Can skive, wine and dine and disappear at work.

There may be no targets, but all the sales people know, the basic is so little that one needs to sell to survive. If you can't you will leave soon..

If you can meet targets easily, I guess you can chill for the rest of the month.

Each one has roster to be on sales duty though..

Neutral Newbie

Jazz/Fit 
1. Jazziegirl - (Jan 03) 
2. Zombie - Jazz i-Dsi (2003) 
3. Mavvy - Honda Jazz ( 2003 ) i-DSI 
4. Mitlover James - Jazz, Blazzie 
5. Ehonda Eddie - Jazz 
6. Jacko Jack - Fit GD3 
7. Honzai - Jazz 
8. FCW75 - Jazz 
9. Loosecannon - FIT GD3 
10. Susacarimakan - Jazz, Minty Toad 
11. Hong23 - Jazz, Blackamania 
12. SeanGoh - Jazz, Air Jazz 
13. Nautgeo - Jazz 
14. Hondacruz - Silver Fit 
15. Turtlekar - Jazz 
16. Jazzer - White Jazz 
17. Wh1teHat - White Jazz <- mine's a jazz... kekekeke 
18. Wankie - Jazz 
19. Vtecian - Jazz 
20. Cactuer - Jazz 
21. Eroken - Fitter 
22. Mystix - Jazz 
23. Frisk - Fit/IDSI 
24. Pioneer - Silver Jazz 
25. Mello - Jazz 
26. Cherby - Fit 
27. Crazievic - Jazz 
28. Flow - Silver Jazz 

Hi,

Just got my Jade in August. Having some problem with the doors. Advice appreciated.

Problem 1.

Car locked. Remote in pocket.

Not able to unlock the door on the passenger side. Have to unlock the door from driver side.

Once unlock from driver side, then only can be lock and unlock from passenger side.

Once car locked, and walked away from car for 10 to 15 mins, cannot unlock from passenger side again. Have to first unlock from driver side before the passenger side door work normally again.

Problem 2.

Boot door.

Almost the same as above but with additional problem.

Cannot lock with the button under the handle.

When I pressed the lock button, no sound, no light, no function.

When I pressed the unlock button, got sound, got light but cannot open the boot.

Any bros with similar experience or can recommended workshop that can resolve the above issues.

Hi , I just got my Jazz. Previously was driving a Chevrolet aveo 5. So comparatively, the Jazz is so much better !

I used to drive my hubby's Civic and am relieved that I finally get to drive a Honda again!

hi alll. am an airwave owner here.. does anyone know where to get replacement headrests? mine are.. gonna uplorry soon..

Edited by Igto

I am wondering why ppl are still going for Jazz when they can go for shuttle which is slightly bigger but only pay a few k more.

I prefer a small car which is easy to manoevre and more powerful and zippy :)

That's why I chose the Jazz.

↡ Advertisement