Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Buying from Kah is typically more expensive than PIs. You get peace of mind, warranty that means something and usually a slightly higher omv. You decide if that's worth it.

For me it's worth the difference. Cheers

Yes totally agree that buying from AD really saves the hassle and all those unnecessary headaches! Why take the risk if you value your ride! :)
↡ Advertisement

I bought my jazz which was already 3.5 years old 2nd hand in 2010. 3 times recall and kah motor send letter to me to fix FOC. 1st recall is the fuse for the high beam, 2nd issue for the power window. 3rd for the airbag even though my coe only left 4 months to go!

• Praise 1

Can the Vezel's back seats fold down like the Jazz's? Considering either of the two cars. 

Yes, Vezel (HRV) , shuttle , fit , jazz  rear seat all can fold down. Even the latest honda civic also can fold down if i not wrong.

I bought my jazz which was already 3.5 years old 2nd hand in 2010. 3 times recall and kah motor send letter to me to fix FOC. 1st recall is the fuse for the high beam, 2nd issue for the power window. 3rd for the airbag even though my coe only left 4 months to go!

This is what I really appreciate about KM. True, their prices are comparatively higher but the peace of mind is priceless. Always encountered good service no matter how small the problem is, so much so that I've gone back to the same SE and SA for the last 7 years.

As for the Jazz (currently on my second one), I agree that it's an absolute pleasure to drive. The handling of the GK is even better than the previous gen, which makes cornering, zipping through traffic and parking really easy. And like what some others mentioned, the legroom at the back is great for a subcompact. It's not going to win any race but I wouldn't have bought a Jazz if I were looking for pure power. Wouldn't mind if they ever stuck the 1.5T engine into the next gen Jazz though lol.       

• Praise 2

Yes, Vezel (HRV) , shuttle , fit , jazz  rear seat all can fold down. Even the latest honda civic also can fold down if i not wrong.

Ok. thanks. I need something that can fold down to accommodate bicycles. I have been driving the older civic for 9 and a half years and having to mount a bicycle rack is very tedious!

Edited by lumdaryl

Can the Vezel's back seats fold down like the Jazz's? Considering either of the two cars. 

The HRV / Vezel also has the smart seats feature, like the Jazz.

By right all those hatchback car, their back seats should be able to fold down. Even some sedan cars back seats can be fold down de.

By right all those hatchback car, their back seats should be able to fold down. Even some sedan cars back seats can be fold down de.

Am looking for something like Jazz's magic seats. To carry more cargo when needed. 

Yes.

I also saw it in the Sunday times last weekend.

thanks for the confirmation.

coz their website different.

cheers

thanks for the confirmation.

coz their website different.

cheers

You can take a look at their website.

http://www.honda.com.sg/cars/calculator.asp?carID=12

1.3 L jazz- $87999

1.5 L jazz - $92999

I got my 1.5L jazz 5 months ago at $99999.

So it is a good time to buy now.

Cheers!

Edited by butterjazz

1.3 L jazz- $87999

1.5 L jazz - $92999

Cheers!

OIC, coz I was actually looking at other models, which does not tally.

anyway, let's wait and look at what will be offered during the motor show.

Neutral Newbie

1.3 L jazz- $87999

1.5 L jazz - $92999

Cheers!

Please PM me if keen on getting the equivalent Honda Fit at lower prices than AD.

Prices guaranteed to be few thousands lower than AD.

You can choose either manual or auto transmission also.

Thank you.

Edited by Depmode

Honda owner Checking in...

1st ride - Honda Civic

2nd ride - subaru impreza

3rd ride - Honda Fit

upcoming ride - Honda Shuttle

↡ Advertisement