• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1036 replies to this topic | 1,063 praises

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:30 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You have to pay a premium price for Honda cars here, where got budget if compared with others Jap make?!

Where don't have budget if compared to Toyota? Still cheaper as of today (28th Nov 2017) in SGCM. Toyota more premium lor.

Civic vs altis.JPG

AltisOwner praised this

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

Kombahbao
  • Premium member
    Kombahbao
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For sedan, Honda grace is a good buy, for compact suv, vezel hybrid is ok too. Yes, Honda has earned their right to price their cars at a premium with the success of the civic.

KM bringing in the new Honda City, didn't see the price - not sure if it is more worth it than Grace.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where don't have budget if compared to Toyota? Still cheaper as of today (28th Nov 2017) in SGCM. Toyota more premium lor.

Surprisingly that civic sell cheaper than altis now?!  :o

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Dreamer_toons
  • Dreamer_toons
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

KM bringing in the new Honda City, didn't see the price - not sure if it is more worth it than Grace.

The new City is the FL model which was brought in early this year or is there an entirely new City design?

The FL model was at $105k about a week ago. 

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    4th Gear
    Author Image

sharing.

So far I drove Ford Focus, Suzuki swift, Hyundai Accent, and now stream RN6. I must say that Honda engine has been very reliable and trusty. Engine is good and has served me well for past 9 yrs plus. I am sad that I have to scrap it in May 2018. A pity.

Hello Honda Fans.

Why do we love our Honda?  [drivingcar]

Before we get to that, I had bought my first car last year and it is the 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic 2.0l. Before now, my parents had a Honda Accord 2008, 2005 Pilot and these cars were good to drive, honest about themselves, and were reliable over the years.

But, Honda stepped up their game with the 10th gen Civic that opened the door to endless possibilities with other of their brands.

People who do not know me say I am on a budget because I got a Honda while other who knew me says why a Honda and my reply was that I have always being a honest man, I need a car that can take me from A - B, a brand that I am aware of, yeah prolly a family heritage, and one I can rely on every morning to take me to work and back.

Back to the question. Why a Honda for you?

Subscribe to my channel  [nod]   https://www.youtube.com/c/jbcmotive

Lok666 praised this
Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sharing.

So far I drove Ford Focus, Suzuki swift, Hyundai Accent, and now stream RN6. I must say that Honda engine has been very reliable and trusty. Engine is good and has served me well for past 9 yrs plus. I am sad that I have to scrap it in May 2018. A pity.

You can renew coe for your stream.  [:)]

The new City is the FL model which was brought in early this year or is there an entirely new City design?

Dont think the city selling now is brand new model, it is just a facelifted model.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

Kombahbao
  • Premium member
    Kombahbao
    Clutched
    Author Image

Not too sure when it was brought in this year. It's the FL one with the rear aircon and auto climate.

When I was evaluating it earlier this year it was still the old model without the rear aircon and other features.

My friend was quoted 103k I think. Hmm... 

Edited by Kombahbao, 01 December 2017 - 09:58 AM.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

Dreamer_toons
  • Dreamer_toons
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Not too sure when it was brought in this year. It's the FL one with the rear aircon and auto climate.

When I was evaluating it earlier this year it was still the old model without the rear aircon and other features.

My friend was quoted 103k I think. Hmm... 

The FL model was bought in May-Jun this year. I test drove it in Jul. 

Amongst the new front grille and rear exterior look, it has the auto climate, rear air con and DRL.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

Kombahbao
  • Premium member
    Kombahbao
    Clutched
    Author Image

The FL model was bought in May-Jun this year. I test drove it in Jul. 

Amongst the new front grille and rear exterior look, it has the auto climate, rear air con and DRL.

Oh... I bought Shuttle in June. Didn't get to evaluate the FL version.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:33 PM

EricTan_138250
  • EricTan_138250
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi all,

anyone change from FIT 2008 to Shuttle hybrid ? able to share some info on the ride feel, cabin insulation , interior quality compare to FIT?

Do you find it quite similar ?

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi all,

anyone change from FIT 2008 to Shuttle hybrid ? able to share some info on the ride feel, cabin insulation , interior quality compare to FIT?

Do you find it quite similar ?

It's a bigger car compared to the FIT.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

Lazycar
  • Lazycar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

Got myself the honda freed hybrid. Like it so far.

Can i check if bros here, as the honda freed has no center console - what can i do about it ?

I got lots of small stuff hence missing my old console.

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

Dreamer_toons
  • Dreamer_toons
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

Got myself the honda freed hybrid. Like it so far.

Can i check if bros here, as the honda freed has no center console - what can i do about it ?

I got lots of small stuff hence missing my old console.

It's a nice car, smooth and quiet when I sat in it recently. 

The driver used a Tupperware as his centre storage. 

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

Lazycar
  • Lazycar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

It's a nice car, smooth and quiet when I sat in it recently.

The driver used a Tupperware as his centre storage.

yeah.. but super ugly...in sg , are there shops that can build this console for me ?

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

Josho
  • Premium member
    Josho
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Anyone driving Honda Freed?

About year 2010.

What is the FC like for this Freed?

Photographer

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lazycar
  • Lazycar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone driving Honda Freed?

About year 2010.

What is the FC like for this Freed?

Dont know the year 2010 model ... but the one i am driving 2017 model hybrid is getting around 19 km/l

Posted Yesterday, 09:33 AM

Josho
  • Premium member
    Josho
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dont know the year 2010 model ... but the one i am driving 2017 model hybrid is getting around 19 km/l

Nice FC, especially w Hybrid.

Photographer

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Civic

Honda Civic  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DrJasonTan  |  Neutral Newbie

Top car in this category.

Tested Honda Civic 1.6 against Toyota Corolla Altis & Nissan Sylphy. The Civic came out top in terms of driveability, comfort, exterior and interior looks.

Honda Jade

Honda Jade  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SGCMknight  |  Neutral Newbie

Sporty MPV unique in its category

Read all the reviews here about Honda Jade RS, some which I disagree. The Jade is able to summon its horses much better than its predecessor, Stream, which I drove the 2.0l version. You need to check if you are in the "S"Ports mode or... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : honda

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, owners, check and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users