Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

This is what I really appreciate about KM. True, their prices are comparatively higher but the peace of mind is priceless. Always encountered good service no matter how small the problem is, so much so that I've gone back to the same SE and SA for the last 7 years.

As for the Jazz (currently on my second one), I agree that it's an absolute pleasure to drive. The handling of the GK is even better than the previous gen, which makes cornering, zipping through traffic and parking really easy. And like what some others mentioned, the legroom at the back is great for a subcompact. It's not going to win any race but I wouldn't have bought a Jazz if I were looking for pure power. Wouldn't mind if they ever stuck the 1.5T engine into the next gen Jazz though lol.

Hi bro

Can u share with me your se contact ? Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Finally after so many years from 1997 till now, finally get to drive a Honda! My first love went to accord but slowly gone to airwave then to RSZ. But never get to choose and drive a car which I like. I was given a cerato, then an avante and last 7yrs was latio. When I say given meaning carry on instalment. Finally lation COE ending this year July so starting to look ard and stumble upon 5yrs COE MPV. (Now need more seating as children grows up) which having low depre of 8k or below.

Last week, stumble upon an ads for a 39k stream and gone for a visit to wcega. Good condition, good paintwork and good engine sound and nice interior also. Looking very interested, start nego with SE and agreement on trade-in with little discount.

Finally! My dream car (10yrs ago) had finally came to me. Still not too late thou...happy :)

"New" Honda owner for the 3rd time here! :)  [laugh]

Civic (2005 - 2015)

Impreza (2015  - 2016)

Fit (2016 - 2017)

Shuttle (2017 - )

Hi to all, just wanna share something I received from Kah Motor with you guys. Kah Motor is organizing a road trip up north. 

Registration_ Honda Driveaway 2017.bmp

Welcome to the Registration Page for the Honda Driveaway 2017: Terengganu & Cameron Highlands.
Register your interest now to avoid disappointment!
Upon confirmation, all successful participants are required to attend a pre-event briefing.
This driveaway event is specially organised for Kah Motor Honda owners.

Event Details:
Destination: Singapore to Terengganu & Cameron Highlands.
Date: 2 - 6 June, Friday to Tuesday
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights

Early bird registrations by 20 March 2017 will enjoy $300 worth of petrol and shopping vouchers*
*with full payment made

Package Prices
- SGD588 per pax (Twin Share)
- SGD558 per pax (Triple Share)
- SGD888 per pax (Single Occupancy)
- SGD458 per child with extra bed
- SGD308 per child without extra bed

*Resort policy: Twin share comprise of 2 adults & 1 child with extra bed(11 years and below)
Triple share comprises of 2 adults & 1 child with extra bed (11 years and above)
Note: Day bed is provided as an extra bed at Tanjong Jara Resort.

2017 Driveaway Car Rental Packages
Don't own a Honda? We've got cars available for rent from $963. For more information please click here: https://goo.gl/VH8y4M

Itinerary:

2 June 2017, Friday
Day 1 (Lunch & Dinner)
- Meet for registration and light refreshments
- Final drivers' briefing & convoy flag off
- Convoy regroup at Gelang Patah R&R
- Breakfast at Yong Peng
- Convoy heads towards Chukai
- Lunch stop at Chukai
- Convoy continues towards Terengganu
- Dinner
- Check-in to Tanjong Jara Resort, Terengganu
- Free & Easy

3 June 2017, Saturday
Day 2 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Half day tour of Terengganu with lunch
- Free & easy
- Dinner

4 June 2017, Sunday
Day 3 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Convoy departs towards Cameron Highlands
- Lunch
- Check-in to Cameron Highlands Resort
- Free & easy
- Dinner

5 June 2017, Monday
Day 4 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Breakfast at resort
- Half day tour of Cameron Highlands with lunch
- Depart for resort
- Free & easy to explore Tanah Rata town, Experience the resort spa or visit the Smokehouse
- Coach transfer to dinner
- Charcoal steamboat dinner at Watercress Valley

6 June 2017, Tuesday
Day 5 (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Breakfast at the Resort
- Convoy departs towards Singapore
- Lunch
- Convoy continues toward Singapore
- Cross the border back to Singapore

• Praise 1

"New" Honda owner for the 3rd time here! :) [laugh]

Civic (2005 - 2015)

Impreza (2015 - 2016)

Fit (2016 - 2017)

Shuttle (2017 - )

Well done, bro.

Me also. "New" Honda owner

Civic (2003-2007)

City (2007-2016)

City (2016-)

(edited)

Well done, bro.

Me also. "New" Honda owner

Civic (2003-2007)

City (2007-2016)

City (2016-)

You are not "new" honda owner.

You are a HARDCORE Honda Owner! :D

Edited by Nutty

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Got 2 questions regarding the Jazz 2016 model.

1. After a wash, and if the car is not driven for 1-2 days, when I try to move it, there is a "pop" sound from the rear wheels before the car is able to move.

2. After parking, and turning off the engine, if I step on the brakes, the pedal will become stiff after stepping 3 times.

Are the above normal?

Edited by butterjazz

Got 2 questions regarding the Jazz 2016 model.

1. After a wash, and if the car is not driven for 1-2 days, when I try to move it, there is a "pop" sound from the rear wheels before the car is able to move.

2. After parking, and turning off the engine, if I step on the brakes, the pedal will become stiff after stepping 3 times.

Are the above normal?

Yes, it's normal.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, it's normal.

Thanks. [:)]

Regarding the wheels "pop" sound if after washing and not using the car for a few days, is it due to the type of brake being used?

I don't remember my civic being like that.

So it is better not to wash the car if I am not going to use it for few days?

Thanks. [:)]

Regarding the wheels "pop" sound if after washing and not using the car for a few days, is it due to the type of brake being used?

I don't remember my civic being like that.

So it is better not to wash the car if I am not going to use it for few days?

I think the sound you hear is because of rust on the brakes.  You can take a look at the brake disc before you move off.  You going to get it also because of the rain, unless you parked in sheltered car park.

Continuing my "Civic" journey:

Civic FD1 (2007 to 2017)

Civic 1.6 (2017 June)

Neutral Newbie

I think the sound you hear is because of rust on the brakes.  You can take a look at the brake disc before you move off.  You going to get it also because of the rain, unless you parked in sheltered car park.

Continuing my "Civic" journey:

Civic FD1 (2007 to 2017)

Civic 1.6 (2017 June)

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the pop sound on the rear wheels, my old car also had that problem (not honda) and I thought I would be rid of it and now it is the same with my present car. When I first got it, this issue also happened,  the rust forms so fast?

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the pop sound on the rear wheels, my old car also had that problem (not honda) and I thought I would be rid of it and now it is the same with my present car. When I first got it, this issue also happened, the rust forms so fast?

Maybe you can ask the question when you do your servicing. Perhaps it is some other reasons.

3rd civic

Mine records.... Ask me anything abt my EK3. I am quite well verse in this car. Always buy part and change in JB. Almost all parts being touch and change by me.

1) EG 94 - 2003-2005

2) EK3 96 - 2005 - 2017

3) FD2M 08 - 2017 April till present....

↡ Advertisement