Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Hi Bros/Sis

have a 2012 Honda Stream from kah motor, find the car fuel consumption not really economical, any advice besides re-flashing the ECU?

how much will it cost to re flash thanks

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi bro/sis, i'm driving a honda jazz 1.3A (2008) ,after tightening the bracket that holds my exhaust pipe, when ever i start my engine, there's still a rumbling sound, if i turn off my AC, the sound will stop, when i turn it on, the sound comes back again. Any expert here can shed some light is it because i have to keep tightening the bracket/screws weekly to stop this irritating rumbling sound from the exhaust? thanks in advanced

Edited by zerocooler

hi bro/sis, i'm driving a honda jazz 1.3A (2008) ,after tightening the bracket that holds my exhaust pipe, when ever i start my engine, there's still a rumbling sound, if i turn off my AC, the sound will stop, when i turn it on, the sound comes back again. Any expert here can shed some light is it because i have to keep tightening the bracket/screws weekly to stop this irritating rumbling sound from the exhaust? thanks in advanced

Could it be after tightening, the exhaust pipe is slightly touching the chassis and the vibrating exhaust could be the cause? My previous car also had somewhat similar problems. Got the rumbling/rattling sound. After that send to workshop, they bring up the car and show me the exhaust touching the chassis. After rectification then no issue liao.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

asking for a friend, need advise to know what is the model/size of Honda Fit (2010) headlights (bulbs)?

Lost the manual, not sure where can I check?

Thanks.

has anyone traded in old honda with KM? my ride is reaching 10y next year and thinking of upgrading. if you have, do share your experience pls

Normally Kah will give you an additional 1k if you are an old Honda car owner.

Hi guys,

Would like to check with 2016/2017 1.6 Civic Sedan (i.e. the cheapest Civic) owners on what is your actual FC?

Am checking out a few cars now. Last car was Civic Hybrid which gave me a lot of hybrid issues. haha... returning to normal sedan...  ^_^

Cheers, T.

The older Civics, from the past 10 years share the same engine, and this car is heavier, but has a CVT gearbox, so the FC should be pretty similar.

The 1.6l hovers around 10-12 in City driving, a bit better if you do more highways.

For a better FC, get the HRV.

Not necessarily.I got additional $1K to trade-in my 8 yo Kia Forte when I purchase HRV.

How is your HRV FC so far?

Yours is MIF OR MIT?

I mean MI Japan or Thailand?