Magnifying glass
7 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 01 December 2004 - 02:51 AM

Georgecheng
  • Georgecheng

hi, Anyone have any good workshop for spring and damper swap. Roughly how much.
On top of that, looking for stainless steel brake hose. Where to get. My ride is Nissan B14.

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:05 AM

D15z7
    D15z7
    1st Gear

Full suspension change is $90 inclusive of 2-wheel alignment.. most workshops charge $80 w/o alignment.. tell the boss Alex intro.. might have some discount rolleyes.gif

Jun Xing Motor Service
Blk 5034
Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2
#01-321
Tel: 68581074 (Swee Fong)

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Ahgong
    Ahgong

Sorry to have to tag on this thread.

My ride left about a year, so looking for cheap repairs for my noisy suspension.
best if can get used parts that are in reasonable condition.

i tried the scrap yards. but with no way to test the shocks, i dun wanna waste my money buying faulty parts.

Any workshop to recommend that has lobang for second hand parts to repair my ride?
Driving a 09 cerato forte.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

Cypher
    Cypher

My ride left about a year, so looking for cheap repairs for my noisy suspension.

i tried the scrap yards. but with no way to test the shocks, i dun wanna waste my money buying faulty parts.

Any workshop to recommend that has lobang for second hand parts to repair my ride?

Go JB do better..
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

Ahgong
    Ahgong

Go JB do better..

in SG, they all tell me i need to leave my car with the workshop for a day.

in JB, how to do that?

Unless got lobang that can do it within a few hours, then can still consider.

Beregond praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick

If just left 1 year and you plan to scrap it, maybe should just live with it.  Drive a bit faster, then you not have to bear with the noise for so long!

Still2016 praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:43 PM

Cypher
    Cypher

in SG, they all tell me i need to leave my car with the workshop for a day.
in JB, how to do that?
Unless got lobang that can do it within a few hours, then can still consider.

When I replaced my absorbers in JB, they finished the job within 3 hrs...
Need to make appointment though so they can prepare the spares..

Edited by Cypher, 04 September 2017 - 08:43 PM.

I'm a healthy student.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Ahgong
    Ahgong

When I replaced my absorbers in JB, they finished the job within 3 hrs...
Need to make appointment though so they can prepare the spares..

got lobang? can share which workshop?

Thanks in advance.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Tags: Workshop, suspension, swap and 1 more...