Suzuki Swift owners???

Chiqinhan

hi guys...

my sister is driving a 91 5dr swift... wondering whether anyone can recommend a good cheap place to do some simple mods to improve its performance? cai/voltage stabiliser/grounding sort of thing...

thanks [:)]

• Praise 1

i think u can try ginza plaza. groundin i think from 50-55 bucks.

quite friendly guys. 91855080, Sam.

i think the shop name is Blaz. boss is malay. but friendly.

• Praise 1

huh maju camp? i was from 31 SIB!! Ord on 14/04/2004. U from 6 SIR or from SIB/HQ? By the way mines a Aug 1991 Maroon Red colour Swift GL. Rear changed to '95 swift.

Edited by K3ck
  • Praise 1

u mean the visor?

today i just installed them. very nice, but the front 2 pieces keeps poppin out. so no choice i had to tear all 4 pieces out....

tomorrow will bring back to seller n try out his last set, hopefully can fit nicely... hai.........

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys i just collected my 95' Swift 4dr. [thumbsup]

Anyone can advise on how best to debadge the car, as in the emblem in front and the stickers behind? Also it is possible to change the front speakers right, what size max drivers can i use? I want to change to a component system.

Also wanna start modding by doing grounding for her, hands itchy liao see stock car hehe..

Cheers

D

[;)]

congra to u...

u mean the suzuki swift wordings behind isit?

dunno whether can try using zippo or not... or simply get another sticker to stick over it...

btw any pics of ur swift...

dunno y i like to see other pple's swift. maybe after grounding u let mi know whether any significant improvement or not.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Prepare a pail of soap water and some dental floss (any flavour you like hehe).

Rub some soap water on the emblem and use the dental floss to slice it out slowly.

After the emblem comes off, you will have some rubber left on ya car, pour some more soap water and use your finger nails to pick it off. It comes off quite easily.

After that rubber comes off, you will have some emblem's stain, use more soap water to scrub it off if not, polish the area.

Have fun!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Think so but nv try before... some say WD40 works, some nail polish? No idea, never like to use liquid like this to touch the car... I use some masking tape to tape up the sticky as well...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1