Suzuki Swift owners???

Chiqinhan

The round bottom type. mine is the handle type. Less than $20. When you reach Autobacs look at the bargain corner infront of the counter, should be able to see car vaccum, if you cant find, you may go to the back corner where they sell neon tube, next to the toilet there and find car vaccum.

↡ Advertisement

The neon light that causes Eeeeee sound when i switched on. Dun know what can be done to correct the sound.

mine also have the eeeee sound leh, i thought it was normal? [hur]

• Praise 1

Round type? Using the DC plug ones? dry will do...no need wet... [sweatdrop] unless i driving convertable Gti... [sly][laugh][laugh] $20 still can consider lah...last time vacuum was at least $40++....

the round type not that good leh, the filtering is v.bad.. which makes me think if i'm just recirculating the dust around the car [shakehead]

can pick up stones n large particles, but i think a mini sweeper/dust pan will do the job better

the EEEE sound is not normal lah. Need to install the noise suppressor. I havent install cos the installer need to order. Anyway i installed a additional switch for the neon light, not fully operated by the headlight so at the moment i can off the neon light and enjoy the audio.

hehe... now having block leave, so shd be free everyday [;)]

erm, that have to ask the leader.. i think shd be until 12+am to 1am?

depends if have any after MU activities..