Suzuki Swift owners???

Chiqinhan

hahaha cuz in terms of ICE, $450 is nothing bro. Quite a significant part goes to installation [:p]

Aluminium pulley ar...not too sure myself, think its an impt part of the engine and by changing to aluminium one shaves alot of weight off, thus makes the engine more efficient i think. [nod]

my ice installation was less 100 bucks, include cables, fuse and removal of old cables.

Edited by Xtraun
↡ Advertisement

Mine also very simple, 10" active sub and generic brand 4" component speakers. Plan to change HU to pioneer MP3 model soon [:)]

wow, then u can start to listen to ur mp3 songs.. [sunny][nod]

thanks... we really should have a swift meetup i found out that all of us are not asleep yet NO work tomorrow??? or studies?? awhhaw

haha...we r nite owls tats why. [gossip] me working late, so can afford sleep later lor.

Neutral Newbie

Yeap haha. Main reason i changing is cuz i decided not to install an amp cuz of budget constrains. Pioneer HU got MOFSET, high and low pass filters, 2/3 rca pre-outs along with other features, think the improvement in sound quality will be good enuf for me. If install amp need pre-amp too, and my current HU rather sux so overall will cost me much more including installation etc [sweatdrop]

heard it is advisable to have amps to drive the sub. cos i wanted to have direct connection from hu to sub. my mechanic advised me not to and sound may be soft and be strain on the hu.