• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
103 replies to this topic | 59 praises

Posted 07 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My recommendation to be stickied with the top post.

http://ejelta.com/tiresize/index.html

It is very flexible.

For example, I will use the Aveo as an example:

The stock 13" tires on the Aveo are 155/80-13.

So to link the page to someone so that he can decide what tires to use on the Aveo will be:

http://ejelta.com/ti...esize=155/80-13

For more information on how to link see here: http://ejelta.com/ti...ze/linking.html
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:38 PM

Ahhan7
  • Ahhan7
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ahh good stuff... thumbsup.gif
Digitally Imported - di.fm
Electronic Dance Music With Highly Addictive Elements

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:05 PM

Lanceteo
  • Lanceteo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for the link dude!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:31 PM

Familymanz
  • Familymanz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thanx... solved my queries liao sly.gif
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:21 PM

Oneshot1kill
  • Oneshot1kill
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i prefer this one... short n sharp n idiot proof

http://www.miata.net...e/tirecalc.html

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:21 PM

Yevgeny
  • Yevgeny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thanks....................... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:11 PM

Civic2004
  • Civic2004
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://www.miata.net...e/tirecalc.html

Hyperlink for you

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:06 PM

Jaimambo
  • Jaimambo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Wow is that right

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

Eemin
  • Eemin
    Clutched
    Author Image

http://www.1010tires...eCalculator.asp

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

Dohcvtech89
  • Dohcvtech89
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi all.. i m new to this forum. and i duno much about rim and tires stuff.. so i wonder anyone can help me with my question.. cos my dad getting this new 1.8x honda stream. the stock rim is 15 inch. my dad thinking of change to 18 inch but he scare when the car is loaded with 7 people will the tire will hit his car.. but i seen many toyota wish using 18inch.. so can any bro here give me advise pls??

Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:44 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Keep to the 15". 18" rims will make the ride a lot bumpier for all the occupants.

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:06 AM

Dohcvtech89
  • Dohcvtech89
    Clutched
    Author Image

izzit.. but 18inch look damn chio leh haha.. anyway thx.. how about 17inch?? cos 15 look abit too small leh for my mpv..

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:27 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since it is an MPV, it is made for family comfort. Getting beyond 16" will make the ride very uncomfortable.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Gt_starlet
  • Gt_starlet
    1st Gear
    Author Image

yo bro do u have a site where by can calucate what size tyre suit the air pressure PSI ?

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is arbitrary.

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

Temptdown13
  • Temptdown13
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

good stuff. serve as a good guide.

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:13 AM

Hisham
  • Hisham
    Clutched
    Author Image

Very Helpful

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

Smartmax85
  • Smartmax85
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

very good webbie, but 1 thing i dun understand is how does having broader width affect the diameter?

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:12 PM

Sleeeepys
  • Sleeeepys
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can't post new, so bo pian but to post my stupid question here cos no where else 2 turn to:

My Sylphy 2.0 was factory fitted with Bridgestone 195/60 R16 tires, but I am not able to find any brands of tires in Singapore that offer this exact size. Not even Bridgestone.

When the Bridgestone dealer called the Bridgestone Singapore to check on my behalf, they replied that beside my car and another Renault uses this size. Therefore, it makes no economical sense to import this size into Singapore.

Most shops recommend me to change to 205/55 R16.

I am not too sure about the new size cos I prefer to use the original size of tires fitted from the factory (else why they had chosen this size). Is it safe to change to the new size or what other alternative I can try / have??? And if it is Ok to change to this size, what will be the impact - fuel consumption, safety and etc???

Hopefully some kind soul can help me on this matter.

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

Weesern
  • Premium member
    Weesern
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

check ur manual, see if there is any other size u can use

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tire, size, calculator

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)