Apexi Power intake Air filter for jazz helps to improve FC!

Pioneer

Recently Bought the apexi power intake air filter to change the stock one I have. And the result was quite good.

I was geting about 530 -550 km per full tank of petrol.

Equivalent to about 15.5 - 16.5km/litre

Ever since I change to the new apexi air filter.

The first full tanks takes me to about 589km. I only manage to top up my petrol only later on and I got rougly about 618.8km on 25.81 litre.

That's about 17.3km/litre

Over an increase of about 1-2 km /litre! [thumbsup]

I believe I can get more mileage per tank becoz I was driving faster than usual about 20% of the time for this full tank.

The only other possible reason for the reduction of the FC is becoz the old filter is too dirty, hence reduce the air flow.

↡ Advertisement

Something must be wrong with my car, no matter how i drive i can't seem to get that kind of FC [:p] Maybe i need to lose more weight [laugh][laugh] btw bro, your apexi is open pod or replacement drop in?

Neutral Newbie

damn.... tot not visit FJC got no poison liao.... just when i was contemplating.

Btw, did you do a heat shield or CAI for it? Does it still cost $200+ or has the price came down?

Neutral Newbie

i c..... tot it was the open pod.... maybe i was thinking of it......

is the drop in also called power intake??? funny...same name as the open pod....

Something must be wrong with my car, no matter how i drive i can't seem to get that kind of FC tongue.gif Maybe i need to lose more weight laugh.giflaugh.gif btw bro, your apexi is open pod or replacement drop in?

told you use a phonebook leow !!! laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

use phonebook put below your accelerator pad !

you got a lot of ideas leh! pirate.gif

you changed your jazzy's air filter already?

Edited by Honzai

Recently Bought the apexi power intake air filter to change the stock one I have. And the result was quite good.

I was geting about 530 -550 km per full tank of petrol.

Equivalent to about 15.5 - 16.5km/litre

Ever since I change to the new apexi air filter.

The first full tanks takes me to about 589km. I only manage to top up my petrol only later on and I got rougly about 618.8km on 25.81 litre.

That's about 17.3km/litre

Over an increase of about 1-2 km /litre! [thumbsup]

hello,

is your air filter the open type? able to take a snap?

thanks

I believe I can get more mileage per tank becoz I was driving faster than usual about 20% of the time for this full tank.

The only other possible reason for the reduction of the FC is becoz the old filter is too dirty, hence reduce the air flow.