Raizin Volt. Stablizer ?

Chevyleh

Neutral Newbie

Hi all Chevy owners, recently came across tis Raizin Volt. Stablizer thing, as i just brought my car, therefore dun dare to fix scare void warrenty. Hence I hereby have afew Qns....Pls kindly assist.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

1) Have any of you fix tis b4?

2)wats the advatage and disadv of it?

3) will it cause any fault to my car?

4) will it void the warrenty?

Pai seh for so many Qns... Btw mine is a Optra. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi man,

You may want to check this thread out for more information abotu volt stab (including Raizin volt stab):

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi...e=unread#unread

As for your questions:

1) I have done it. Also had did the grounding

2) It varies, but usually you will feel that your engine is more stable and serveral other electronic components in your car works better e.g. A/C and I.C.E

3) So far my car is fine.

4) Nope it willl not void the warranty.

BTW, mine is a Optra too. [thumbsup]

Edited by Papercup

Neutral Newbie

No problem dude.

For the Raizin only, I did it for about $120 including installation fee. As the grounding, I did it for also about $120 including installation fee. I didn't do them together. You should be able to get a much better price if you do them together. Check the thread which I have mention in the earlier post. You can find some lobang there. FC is almost the same but for the Optra you should be able to feel that the engine is smoother.

Neutral Newbie

wah... it seem like urs quite ex leh, I had make some enqiury n i was qoute $170/- for both , wat do u think? isit worth to do it?. anyway really thks thks alot, pardon me for asking more [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ...so far did u do any other thing for ur car? hope to learn more from all old bird like u. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup][thumbsup] worth it.... market rate is 100(pivot stab) + 60(pivot grounding cable) + 20(installation)

make sure the pivot stab n grounding is original and not fake loh :)

regards

Neutral Newbie

I installed E-power instead. Better trottle response. But a bit more ex. If you are on a tight budget, you can try the inazuma volt stab + grounding $99. Saw in the car magazine. Cheers

Neutral Newbie

I did it seperately so it cost more. I am not old bird lah! Only got my ride about 3 months only. Didn't really did a lot fo changes to my ride. Here is what I had changed so far:

-Changes whole I.C.E inculding speakers, added sub woofer and amplifier.

-Installed Raizin Volt stab + super earth grounding (5 points)

-Changed to 16" sport rims + high performance tyres

-Changed horn

-Replaced normal fuses with Ritz Super-fuses

Going to install the Magic Jet soon.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks again and alot for the value info shared, Ihad also read quite alot abt this z-stab thing, what ur view between this 2? [:/] price, which is better, which one worth to be fix n last but not least, will z-stab void warrt? pai seh pai seh [sweatdrop] , any other's view is also veri value to me! hope all can share. [wave]

for the same price, inazuma includes 4 grounding cables...

everything looks the same except the 4 metal tubes in the box.

I saw a Pivot with 5 tubes in the box (red retail box) ... seem a lot more expensive.

Can the bro that posted the $110 deal confirm whether yours is a inazuma or a pivot?

Neutral Newbie

I am not sure about Z-stab but should be almost the same as Pivot. They will not void your warranty one. They care very easy to install. Just need to attach some cable to the car batt. and that's all.

Neutral Newbie

Yup. They look like almost identical! Don't know who steal who's idea. [laugh]

I am not sure how many ground cables do the Pivot Volt Stab + ground package come with. The Pivot Super Earth which I got is with 5 cables for 5pts grounding.

Neutral Newbie
I did it seperately so it cost more. I am not old bird lah! Only got my ride about 3 months only. Didn't really did a lot fo changes to my ride. Here is what I had changed so far:

-Changed horn

Hi papercup, you say you want to install the magic jet, heard of it before. its the 1 you put inside e air filter box right [:/] ? but wats does it do? wats the help?

Neutral Newbie

I was thinking of installing Magci Jet but really unsure of it efffectiveness. Suppose to help "ionizes" the air. Maybe I will do it after I install the K&N filter.

Neutral Newbie

-Changed horn

hi, u mentioned that u changed your fuses to the Ritz Super ones. What is the difference and where can i get it done? how abt the damage? Hope that u can enlighten me and the other optra brothers here. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie
Hi all Chevy owners, recently came across tis Raizin Volt. Stablizer thing, as i just brought my car, therefore dun dare to fix scare void warrenty. Hence I hereby have afew Qns....Pls kindly assist.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

1) Have any of you fix tis b4?

2)wats the advatage and disadv of it?

3) will it cause any fault to my car?

4) will it void the warrenty?

Pai seh for so many Qns... Btw mine is a Optra. [laugh]

hey,,, I installed the pivot in my car recently. Cost me $103 (including installation)- suppose to be a special price as I bought it during the motorshow. Aslo had grounding done (transferred from my previous car). So far, after installing the pivot, i should say that air-con is cooler, the stock radio/CD sounds a bit better. Not quite sure about the fuel consumption though? Is there any product out there that will really help in my optra's fc, I would really like to know coz I find my fc a bit on the heavy side (due to the sports rims? perhaps?

↡ Advertisement