Help! Chevrolet AVEO

Minzo

Neutral Newbie

Hi,i'm new here juz curious is ok to drive with the ABS light on & off I have send to a ws but the use their computer keep checking witbout any fault...

[:(]

Hi,i'm new here juz curious is ok to drive with the ABS light on & off I have send to a ws but the use their computer keep checking witbout any fault...

ABS warning light on means yr abs got problem. It might not function when u need it.

Might b a sensor problem. Each wheel has a sensor. Maybe connection loose.

Better get it chk n fixed fr safety sake.

Hi, thanks but do u know where I can get it done in Singapore???

Fr something as sensitive as abs e best is go to agent.

But b prepared to pay agent prices.

Or u try reset yr ecu n see if it helps.

Did you chg ur steering wheel? Last time when i change my steering wheel to momo, the abs light is on. Tried so many ws but not able to solve it. When i revert back, the abs light goes off.

Fr something as sensitive as abs e best is go to agent.

But b prepared to pay agent prices.

Or u try reset yr ecu n see if it helps.

Hi bro, how do u actually 'reset the ecu?' This morning, it was raining so heavy and while I was on the way home after fetching my girl to school, suddenly the ABS light up. Later, I went to work abt an hour later, I was praying very hard that it won't light up. Well, luckily it didn't light up. But I just want to know how to try n reset the ecu which u mentioned in case it happened again. Thks in advance. [:)]

Hi bro, how do u actually 'reset the ecu?' This morning, it was raining so heavy and while I was on the way home after fetching my girl to school, suddenly the ABS light up. Later, I went to work abt an hour later, I was praying very hard that it won't light up. Well, luckily it didn't light up. But I just want to know how to try n reset the ecu which u mentioned in case it happened again. Thks in advance. [:)]

U can do a standard soft reset of yr ecu by disconnect yr battery + terminal fr a couple of hrs then reconnect back.

It sud then go to factory settings.

It wil take some time to re-learn yr driving style so u might feel performance a little funny after that but no prob. Just drive as u normally do n soon it re-learns yr driving style n sud b fine.

If yr abs light still comes on after that...u need to send to agent fr a through check of yr abs.

Hi all,

I have just placed my deposit for my Chevrolet Aveo, sedan.

Can anyone pls advice me on the spare parts of Chevrolet? is it expensive?? I have heard that Mitsubishi's spare parts is much cheaper to source..

I have sooo many questions abt Chevrolet. I know nothing about this brand, the support, the parts, the servicing (is it expensive)...

Can someone pls HELP!?!

[sweatdrop]

You dun know, and yet you still buy.. Woah! bro.. good luck to you. :huh:

You dun know, and yet you still buy.. Woah! bro.. good luck to you. :huh:

Good or bad luck, he would have known by now... the post is 8 years old! [:p]

Neutral Newbie

I have asked the ws guys to reset after reset is still on n off so I wana to ask whether is ok to drive with it ? have any of you guys out there face the same problem as my ? [confused]

I have asked the ws guys to reset after reset is still on n off so I wana to ask whether is ok to drive with it ? have any of you guys out there face the same problem as my ? [confused]

The light is telling u there is a problem wh yr abs.

U can still drive but if u emergency brake yr abs might not activate only.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks u guys out there..for the informention, one last thing anyone drive a 1.4l aveo vgis seden car here how much is your fuel consumption ? Cos my car from full tank till hit end marking is only ard 350km only is rather low my frens driving suzuki swift can reach ard 480km for one full tank.

Neutral Newbie

I own a secondhand Chevrolet Aveo and recently the ABS dashboard light has been switched on while I'm driving. The car is stopping while driving. I went to local service shop (Autobacs) for diagnosis, but they could not carry out the diagnosis and recommended me to go to Chevrolet service agents. I was checking in these forums, I found that RDY Autocare at AMK specializes with Chevrolet. Does anybody have any experience there? Any other shop? Pls share...

Neutral Newbie

sad.gif

I use to owe a aveo, the abs light could be cause by an actual fault of abs sensor. During my 1 yr ownership of it, I had replace two abs sensor.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all ,

I just placed a deposit of 1000 of a used car CHEVROLET AVEO 1.4M selling at 22,800? with bodykit

for 3 years and 4 monthss? is it ex for you guys? 

what are your opinions?

first time buying a car here. soo quite noob

↡ Advertisement