Nice local web site! Got some stuff for Optra!

Papercup

Neutral Newbie

yah.. tats wat i read from the website too.. they have the gauge face for aveo too.. but not sure if can fit.. any bros out there tried??

Neutral Newbie

i seriously dun think it can fit...i remember reading someone on the forum say that they dun have the gauge for aveo and optra yet...

Neutral Newbie

Not sure, that got a DIY document that got said how to change it. Hee hee hee... maybe like what you said, it will be better if cannot fit.... if not $$$$ fly away again. [:p]

just change the light to red light the BMW at night all brother want to change will call a meeting will change together with supervision 10min only .... back by 310105 any body interested enlist your name here . not more than $25 japan bulb 5 buld to use .

Neutral Newbie

If you see the pic attached, is that the Aveo dials? If so, then changing the bulbs to red will certainly look good...... but the Optra dials are different in design and may not suit fixing red bulbs.... [:|]

post-69-1106298512_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Got to agree that is is rather overwhelming. But red will really compliment my DAB52 which uses most red color light. Maybe later at night I will go down to my car and try to do a visual imagine of it. Thank bro for the note! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement