Some guidelines about car modding

Genie47

OK here are some that many newbies should be aware about. There is all this talk about modding and many don't seem to know the consequences and I'm not talking about hefty LTA fines.

The usual story about making your car more effective is only in modifying one of it's other characteristics..

If you want to corner faster you can uprate your suspension, so you get worse ride.

If you want more power, you lose fuel efficiency

If you make the car lighter, you lose soundproofing and comfort

Exhaust - more noise

So generally speaking, there is little optimising left to do on modern production cars.. The only thing left to do is change the balance and purpose for which you aim its usage, whether you want slightly more comfort or slightly more performance.

Or.....get the right car for the right purpose in the first place to get rid of this modding disease. tongue.gif

↡ Advertisement

... and if you want Ai Pee Ai Chee Ai Tua Liap (AHEM!!!!!) then buy iPod and take bus laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

that's not enough for me, for me it's

Ai Pee Ai Chee Ai Tua Liap Ne, Ko Ai Kia Chu Pi, Jo Liao Ko Ai Chio Mee Mee laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ai Pee Ai Chee Ai Tua Liap Ne, Ko Ai Kia Chu Pi, Jo Liao Ko Ai Chio Mee Mee

siang ho mien bak choo nee. tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have to remember the last one also laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif