Servotronic... The super crowded workshop...

Secondhand

I feel very uncomfortable with VAG over one incident which I don't want to name. I agree with your remarks on servo. They aren't perfect but definitely good in pricing and honest business. They made mistakes before but rectified it with no extra costs when I pointed that out. Philip even told his mechanic off. Some workshops simply brush it off.

I will agree with you. Thats why i retain my vw with him. He can be trusted. Anyone can make mistakes but the key point is to acknowledge learn amend and move on.
↡ Advertisement

I was previously with VAG then I changed to Servotronic after reviewing how philip and his guys handle my vehicle.

I would say he does what's neccessary for you and lower car maintenance cost for you whenever possible.

After all we know that owning a VW is not cheap compared to a JAP maintenance

archaeologist spotted...

• Praise 7

Yeah, I have used Servotronic before all all my conti car, be it Merc, VW passat, CC or good old Jap SUV , sad that Dennis has moved on and Philip is manning the w/s alone, biz is biz. Think Rachel is till there... haven been back there for a year coz my car in good condition.

most reliable workshop, price is reasonable and utterly messy place. ( if you don't mind getting your hands blacken [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

finding a workshop for my nissan urvan when i found those thread and just want to revive it because servo is gooD! As mentioned VW audi skoda. Merc and bmw nope lol when driving VW they are my go to workshop. Change to merc than try them a few time realise they are not that familiar and sometime is pass the job to other workshop one =(

An old thread 4 + year past yet still talking about Servotronic , i can only say both partners have gone separate way, Philip is manning the shop@ Sin Ming and Dennis is further down the road nearby . . .

Philip is a hand on boss while Dennis is always NO call No show boss- Both are customer orientated partners who don't see eye-to eye no more . . . I don't claim I know them well, but good enough to share here. . . . Dennis do not control his worker's whereabout neither how to go about performing trouble-shooting especially VW's model, he leaves to his Malaysian Supervisor to run show creating havoc to his customer/s ( I'm one of em ) my last straw that broke the camel back were I left my car for 3 days in his w/s, on the 4th day, Sup called to say car is ready for collection & the bills were 4 figure . . . my VW repaired 3 times there & it were a lousy job, stripped open, touch here and there & placed it back . . . the moment i drove out half an hour later, it stalled . . . Called dennis up- no response and I gave up on him. 

That was in end 2018 early 2019. Can still go back to Philip@Servo.

Neutral Newbie

Oh such an old thread which mentioned my nick.  

Is Servotronic still in business?  I am now back with another Skoda!

↡ Advertisement