• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic | 24 praises

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:11 PM

Mlksh
  • Mlksh
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Never send your car to wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location at Ang Mo kio autopoint no 13. tel no 68580019. moving soon to 19 kim chuan terrance.

My car had got the water leaking problem. Spent about $700 to change all the head gasket (1st and 2nd), flush radiator, change radiator cap and the probnlem still not solve.

He claim that he is very experience in repairing car engine but this small problem he can solve.

Who got any workshop to recoomand pls advice.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:24 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmmmm ......... looks like he never diagnose problem correctly ..... but why are you looking for another workshop?? should ask bug him until your prob is solved, since you paid liao .........

I dun have a regular workshop since I started driving 8 years ago. But you can try the bigger workshops like CAS or STAR .....
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:27 PM

Mlksh
  • Mlksh
    Clutched
    Author Image

i did and the othwer workshop is for further repair and servicing. I do not intended to pay him the outstanding amt own to him.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:30 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For that kind of money. I would have insisted that he changed everything inclusive of the radiator, hoses, gasket anything associated with the coolant system.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:31 PM

Koolaba
  • Premium member
    Koolaba
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can try Riverview Auto at AMK Autopoint. 4th level. Please search yellowpages for the exact address

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:18 PM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If there's still a water leaking problem which you can't see from the outside, then usually it's the head gasket. But if after fixing the head gasket water's still leaking.....then it's a bit strange.

Coz if water's leaking from radiator, you'll see stains on the fins. If water's leaking from water pump, you should see stains also. If from hoses, of course you'll see stains also....hmm.....

How fast is the water leaking? Do you see white smoke at exhaust?

sunny.gif

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:45 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That is why for all the money spent, might as well throw out the whole coolant system and install refurbished or new coolant system parts.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:01 PM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ya thats true....radiator is not too expensive (at least for the ones I bought). Only about $100+ Not the original but OEM one. (Brand was BEHR). Not Chionged (imitation) type.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:05 PM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For $700, did he do anything to the cylinder head? If it's just changing the head gaskets, then wow, it's expensive man.

When I rebuild my cylinder head last time for the old car, it was damm expensive man. Paid $1K or so, ($800 for a 2nd hand head, $200 for machining + labour) but it was a good job done coz it was a very tedious job. I was standing there watching them do it for 2 days. (Last time lobo mah laugh.gif )

sunny.gif

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:27 PM

Magiya
  • Magiya
    Clutched
    Author Image

so unethical...

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

NipponJohn
  • NipponJohn
    Clutched
    Author Image

You can try Riverview Auto at AMK Autopoint. 4th level. Please search yellowpages for the exact address

Yeah. I would recommend RiverView too. nod.gif

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

Powerhouse
  • Powerhouse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I second that. Look for the Boss, Vincent. Just tell him your problem. I m sure your car will be well taken care of. thumbsup.gif
VICTORY belongs to the man who, believe the most and the longest.

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Prozac
  • Premium member
    Prozac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Never send your car to wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location at Ang Mo kio autopoint no 13. tel no 68580019. moving soon to 19 kim chuan terrance.

i was recommended wee hoe for respray whole car external only 600... but i din send there

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:55 AM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wah you steady pom pipi. Dig out a 2year old thread.

Whats so unethical?

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:57 AM

Accord
  • Accord
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Riverview??? Heard they are quite good, but dun like their attitude, think it the boss but dun know which boss, very 'hao lian' will never consider that place again cos got bad experience... shakehead.gif

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

Powerhouse
  • Powerhouse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

"Heard"? Have you physically been there? Whats your bad experience with them? care to share share?
VICTORY belongs to the man who, believe the most and the longest.

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

you heard or you got bad experience yourself..
The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse.

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:29 PM

Mivec9
  • Mivec9
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he is doing a poly/uni project on this..so in span of 1 hour, he post 10-20 plus posts so that he can post a thread
Nuvi with MSM NT 2011.40|Ralliart 15" |Alpine 9886|Alpine 4 channel Amp| 12" JBL Sub|Db Polk Audio Compo|Plasma Xenon|Osram Silverstar|Pivot VS|Stebel Magnum II|Front Strut Bar|Amaron PRO|Simota SS|

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:33 PM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Oh so the "unethical" thing...he was using that word to describe himself?

Anyway whats the project? I want to help him sly.gif

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:54 PM

Xiao_qiang
  • Premium member
    Xiao_qiang
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Are you a Mit Colt owner???

I was at Auto Point that time saw a colt having it radiator having problems..
________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Never, Sent, Workshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users