Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 November 2002 - 09:04 PM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi to all

Some pics of vehicles from Houston. There are

Chevy

ford F350--- Awesome!!!!!!

Mustang with license TOXIC2

Nissan Altuma

Ford van

Coors' truck

rear of a Humvee, I missed the front.

Regards

Lester

Attached Thumbnails

• us-ford f350-4.jpg
  • us-chevy.jpg
  • us-mustang.jpg
  • us-nissan altuma.jpg
  • us-van.jpg
  • us-mustang-toxic2.jpg
  • us-houston hummer.jpg
  • us-ford f350-2.jpg
  • us-ford f350-3.jpg
  • us-ford f350.jpg
  • us-coors truck.jpg

Edited by Admin, 26 November 2002 - 10:27 PM.

Regards

Lester

I love my Monstero 12/2003 - Present

[url "http://www.flickr.com/photos/44636366@N00/sets/"]See Monstero here[/url]

Posted 26 November 2002 - 09:17 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

look at the size of the rear wheels/tyres of the pickup truck in the 1st pic jawdrop.gif

Edited by Super7, 26 November 2002 - 09:18 PM.

Posted 26 November 2002 - 09:55 PM

Renegade
  • Renegade
    6th Gear
    Author Image

So that's why we haven't been seeing you around, huh ?

Lovely pics, man, and, yeah, I agree with S7 on the tire size.... sweatdrop.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________

What re-sale value ? [:p]

Posted 26 November 2002 - 09:56 PM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there Alex

It's good to back and I sure do miss the chilly weather. Wish Singapore is like that. But then again... at least we are less likely a target than there!

Regards

Lester
Regards

Lester

Posted 26 November 2002 - 10:34 PM

Assassin
  • Premium member
    Assassin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Did you see the size of that Civic next to the pick up truck ??? It looked so small compared to it.... jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif

Posted 26 November 2002 - 11:07 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

is that the caravan you took pic with? save$$ on hotel room??
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:20 PM

Mondeo
  • Mondeo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

He like the other kind of feeling between hotel room or the caravan's bed sly.gif sly.gif

[purple] [url "http://www.avnc.cm.hk"][b] AVNC.com.hk [b][/url]

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:30 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

caravan is good for travel thumbsup.gif anytime, anywhere sly.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oop.... just saw our limiter online lipsrsealed.gif

Edited by Jman888, 27 November 2002 - 12:30 PM.

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:36 PM

Mondeo
  • Mondeo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Very easy to know a new friend on the road. And just ask her open the door can get in, and after knew each other for hour, can get out from van easily sly.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Mondeo, 27 November 2002 - 12:36 PM.

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:37 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"....Oop.... just saw our limiter online...." sly.gif

U better believe it man! sly.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:38 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey, i believe Laster travel with his gorgeous.gif (wife-to-be) having honey moon in advance laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:48 PM

Mondeo
  • Mondeo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Caravan function 2in1 (car+house), then.2 in 1 apply on human.... sly.gif

Posted 27 November 2002 - 01:34 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so ladies queue up on one side, come out smiling from the other side ???

Posted 27 November 2002 - 02:18 PM

Renegade
  • Renegade
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It's good to back and I sure do miss the chilly weather. Wish Singapore is like that. But then again... at least we are less likely a target than there!

Hmmmm....that's what I said right after I came back from Australia, too, the weather I mean.

Welcome home, man. I trust you had a good trip ?
________________________________________________________________________________
________

What re-sale value ? [:p]

Posted 28 November 2002 - 01:08 AM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there JMAN888

That belongs to a baker I got to know from there. It's his drive and I took a ride in it. I rented a Galant to move around Texas.

Regards

Lester
Regards

Lester

Posted 28 November 2002 - 01:10 AM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there Alex

Seen, heard and felt Houston, Surfside, Freeport and Brazario. I'm missing it already!

Regards

Lester
Regards

Lester

Posted 28 November 2002 - 11:42 AM

Octaviafan
  • Octaviafan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How long were you in Houston? Did you get to visit NASA, Galleria and Richmon (Restaurants and Pubs) ?

Posted 28 November 2002 - 02:00 PM

Turbobrick
  • Turbobrick

Well I see a F-350 almost everyday! (There's one parked outside my apartment on the street most of the time) wink.gif
I'm in GMT -5:00 time zone

Posted 28 November 2002 - 05:29 PM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there Octy fan

I was there for a week. I visited Galleria and Richmon too as they were along my way down to Freeport.

Regards

Lester
Regards

Lester

Posted 28 November 2002 - 05:31 PM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there TB

I'd love to get my hands on the F-350 the next time round I'm there. Didn't get any chance to test drive any car cos of the bad weather. It was raining most of the time.

Regards

Lester
Regards

Lester

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Some, pics, from, Houston

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users