Help...Dome Light and Boot light gone

Xiaogary

Neutral Newbie

Mine dome light in front and luggage boot area light duno why cannot light up. I checked all the fuse, ok lei. Who know where is the fuse for these 2 light?

I going for mine 12k servicing soon. Whats the cost of the servicing? Can bring own spark plugs and fully syn oil to change?

↡ Advertisement

Guest Aveo_powered
Neutral Newbie

Bro, you are very funny indeed.... [laugh]

I checked all the fuse, ok lei. Who know where is the fuse for these 2 light?

If you check oredi, then why u ask where the fuse is? Hee hee!

No hard feelings yah? There are 2 fuseboxes in the aveo, one in the driver's side console and the other in the engine compartment.

Good luck!

think all cosmetic lights are not legal, especially those tat really light up the night. interior light I think is ok, seen a lot of people install it. Coz you dun drive with it on mah. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

I dont think mine is bulb blown. Becos mine front and rear is working fine until I finished changing the front and I attempt to change the bulb of the boot light. Then both of them stopped working after I changed the rear.

I think the fuse must be hiding somewhere. Who knows where is it?

I just shorted mine out today. furious.gif Wanted to change the boot light and in the process, CRACK, burnt smell from boot light area. So is it a fuse problem?

I dont think mine is bulb blown. Becos mine front and rear is working fine until I finished changing the front and I attempt to change the bulb of the boot light. Then both of them stopped working after I changed the rear.

I think the fuse must be hiding somewhere. Who knows where is it?

check what brock as fixed. also check the bulbs coz sometime if its very low powered and teh circuit is linked, you might blow the bulb but the fuse will be fine.

Lukie,

It's ok. I answered it myself. I brought the car to a car accessory workshop to do something. Meanwhile, they used meter to identify where the fuse was and replaced it. flowerface.gif

↡ Advertisement