Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
117 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:54 PM

Enzo
  • Enzo
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Care to comment ?

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:56 PM

Shiwao
  • Shiwao
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

gimme the lambor anytime dude!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Change is the only CONSTANT. Everyday is just another learning curve.

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:58 PM

Enzo
  • Enzo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Why the lambo ?

Care to give your opinion ?

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:58 PM

Ahhan7
  • Ahhan7
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i prefer the horse. sly.gif
Digitally Imported - di.fm
Electronic Dance Music With Highly Addictive Elements

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:59 PM

Route
  • Premium member
    Route
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i have no preference.
thanks for the offer sly.gif

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:01 PM

Enzo
  • Enzo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Ha ha..that's a good one my friend !

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

Garis
  • Garis
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The prancing stallion anytime man....lambo too powerful in a 'crude' way dizzy.gif
----- Ian & Zachary (My 2 boys)------

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:18 PM

Starry
  • Starry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Care to comment ?

Both I dun want.....to me they are big time liability

Can I have cash instead?

Edited by Starry, 31 March 2005 - 05:18 PM.

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:49 PM

Tanzy
  • Tanzy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lambourghini! Because it is so vulgar it is cool. Ferrari is too refined. Maybe when I am older.
---------------------------------------------------------

"So please, Captain of industry, I welcome you to come to Kazakhstan where we have incredible natural resources, hard working labour and some of the cleanest prostitutes in the whole of central Asia." - Borat Sagdiyev

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:55 PM

Hihi
  • Hihi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Lambo! i like the scissordoors! laugh.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________
'I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride...' Aunt May, Spiderman2
________________________________________________________________________________
________

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:04 PM

BMW320i
  • BMW320i
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Lambo !

I feel the Styling is more sleeker than ferrari. nod.gif

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:59 PM

Tazdevil
  • Premium member
    Tazdevil
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i prefer both... laugh.gif

lambo for the gull wings and fierce design...
ferrari juz to make ppl see red tat i have a lambo and ferrari... pirate.gif

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:21 PM

Bibill
  • Premium member
    Bibill
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I like both cos I can sell and buy a condo.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:23 PM

Kaer
  • Kaer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

neither. buy me a alfa 147gta

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:25 PM

King
  • King
    Supercharged
    Author Image

147gta we call it cheap man ferrari laugh.gif
I accept the facts that a lot of drivers are
LAZY
LOUSY
and
Stupid!

Posted 04 April 2005 - 12:34 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Care to comment ?

both also dowan... i want a Porsche!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:16 AM

Littleblackalfa
  • Littleblackalfa
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hahaha... I thought that was the GTV 3.0 V6? The 147GTA is the Italian Civic Type R mah...

Gimmie a Brera Q4 anyday man...

I take the Lambo... I like it raw... Hence TSpark over JTS... Anyday. (might not have a choice in the 159 though... sad.gif

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:07 AM

King
  • King
    Supercharged
    Author Image

u should listen to the old twinspark in 75, that what i call RAW! wink.gif
or to a 33 boxer,any time more gore than impreza lipsrsealed.gif
I accept the facts that a lot of drivers are
LAZY
LOUSY
and
Stupid!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:33 AM

Shiwao
  • Shiwao
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that's in overseas contact.

i chose lambo for it's raw power.

saw the Top 10 race cars on cable sometime ago. Ohh... good.

That's if you like the adventure of hard cornering with a low slung profile car.

too bad in sg it costs a limb and a leg. if not. hehehhee...

laugh.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Change is the only CONSTANT. Everyday is just another learning curve.

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:18 AM

Littleblackalfa
  • Littleblackalfa
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yeah... tell me abt it... Even the Porsche flat 6 is more muscle sounding... Actually, I'd prefer the old American Muscle cars like the Camaro SS... Or the Shelby Cobra. SWEET sounds...

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users