Search
Apexi

• Search this thread
16 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:20 PM

Nothing
  • Nothing
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

ERm....does anyone know how much does the Apexi RSM cost incls installation ?

Are there any second hand ones avaiable ?.....

Thx in advance

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:22 PM

BMW320i
  • BMW320i
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looking to buy it in Singapore myself. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:57 PM

Nothing
  • Nothing
    Neutral Newbie

me looking for second hand one leh.....

Though the NEw one Blue colour one....damn nice...but too ex....

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:07 PM

Mantaone
  • Mantaone
    4th Gear

Mcwell Price - Limited Edition $375 + Install $30 w/o G sensor
Sppedworks still have stock but normal blue w/o G sensor w/o install (Cant remember the price)
A lot of place no stock u can check with Options

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

Maded
  • Maded
    5th Gear

u got PM wave.gif
-----------------
Feed me, Seymour!

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

Mantaone
  • Mantaone
    4th Gear

Mcwell Price - Limited Edition $375 w Install $30 for stand w/o G sensor

pei seh

Posted 06 April 2005 - 04:04 PM

Zombie
  • Zombie
    4th Gear

Limited edition very chio. too bad my safcII not limited edition.... if not buy 1 to match....

There is also a similar product from blitz that can consider.

Posted 06 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

Mantaone
  • Mantaone
    4th Gear

its nice but ex. 500 units worldwide onie its was mentioned

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:00 PM

Nothing
  • Nothing
    Neutral Newbie

Thanks MAded Bro....

Ya...New one too ex liao.... considering second hand....coz the price would be around the price to fix up gauges....so thought put the RSM better....afterall its more of a Cosemetic TOY.... laugh.gif

Limited edition is the blue one ???

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:22 PM

Maded
  • Maded
    5th Gear

i tot the limited edition was the gold one... bigcry.gif
-----------------
Feed me, Seymour!

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:41 PM

Nothing
  • Nothing
    Neutral Newbie

oh isit ??....hahah.... paiseh...me noob.... only find the meter damn cool....coz don really dare to put SAFC also...too noob liao.....

PLus now budget mah...so ya...must chose which is the best cosmetics... laugh.gif

Abit the confused thumbsup.gif

Bro Maded.....which part of the warrenty does it void ar ??
Hmm...having little doubts liao....

Edited by Nothing, 06 April 2005 - 05:43 PM.

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:44 PM

Maded
  • Maded
    5th Gear

erm... what i'm told is that if you splice the ECU loom/wires to install the aftermarket device, you'll ruin ur warranty.... sweatdrop.gif
-----------------
Feed me, Seymour!

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:52 PM

Mantaone
  • Mantaone
    4th Gear

www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=3228]
Yeah warranty will be void shakehead.gif

Edited by Mantaone, 06 April 2005 - 05:54 PM.

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:00 PM

Nothing
  • Nothing
    Neutral Newbie

you mean the whole warrenty ar ??? .... thumbsdown.gif

Then like really not worth it to install liao hoh ??? ..... Sigh~~~ furious.gif

Erm...what about installing gauges ???....does it void any warrenty ???

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:03 PM

Eleven
  • Eleven
    Neutral Newbie

I have one RSM for sale, $220negotiable…
Full wirings, apexi original stand…
Thanks!

SMS 96980073
laugh.gif

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

B188str
  • B188str
    Neutral Newbie

please contact me who have rsm email me add calvin_coolz.co.id
i stay mandarin hotel only for
30jan until 2 febuari 2012

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

Ehren
  • Ehren
    Neutral Newbie

what does rsm do? sorry to ask such a stupid question....

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users