Toyo Proxes T1-S - Where to purchase?

Lightspeed

[inline toyo.gif]

[inline proxes_t1s.gif]

Anybody know if this tyre is available locally?

Anybody tried it?

Heard some good things overseas ... Need some feedback and if there's a dealer for it. Thanks! [;)]

post-7-1113887999.gif

post-7-1113888000.gif

↡ Advertisement

Anybody know if this tyre is available locally?

Anybody tried it?

Heard some good things overseas ... Need some feedback and if there's a dealer for it. Thanks! [;)]

Hi, Lightspeed

Sumitomo HTRZ II & Toyo TS-1 were on my list but no one seems know where to get them. I took a chance on the Hankook Ventus 104 after reading reviews on the net and have never regretted it. The tyres are still grippy when travelling on the AYE during heavy rain, even when cornering at 100km/h! I got them at very good price too. Be sure to put this on your list as well.

hankook.jpg

BTW I don't work for Hankook OK.

Edited by Darth_mel

Excellent rubbers. In the same league as the BS SO3 and can even give the excellent SO2 a run for their money.

Personally I perfer the handling of the Toyo T1S over the SO2/03 duo....it has progressive character as opposed to the BS duo who at the edge of their performance, they will give little warning when about to break traction.

What they lose out to the BS SO3/02 is the grip.

But for normal street use...you can hardly get into trouble with this rubber. Get it...its good stuff.

The con is that the wear rate is high....dun expect any mileage more than 40,000km on these.

Got lah...I got mine from SBT at Ubi...they are the Toyo agent. Dunno are they still there or not. They are not cheap...15' I got was 170...or somewhere around there. Can't remember liao.

T1-S is noiser than SO3 but softer than SO2

But that is butt feeling only...I do find the SO3 quiet as a performance tyre.

T1S or SO3...can't go wrong with either one. Both are good tyres !!