Irritating Cockroaches

Dennisk

my car have lots of small cockroaches...i have spray lots of shieldtox in my car and trap the insecticides after spraying by close all the doors...but the cockroaches keep coming back...any one can help me?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

clean ur car interior... too many things.. in car.. dirty... can attract them... check for food bites that might hv drop on carpet... seat folds... try pandan leaves?

Neutral Newbie

U want the roaches to stay dead in the car or you want them out of your car?

The former is easy, just leave your car with all doors and windows closed under a hot blazing sun for a few hours. Soon all roaches will become roast roaches.

The latter will be harder since roaches may die but they might leave some eggs somewhere which will hatch and your problem will repeat.

Neutral Newbie

56 kills qualifies you as an ace roah fighther.

This means you are entitled to 56 star stickers on the side of your driver door.

laugh.gif

small means the eggs have hatched. time for u to take out everything in ur car, n rid all cardboard & papers, since they contain both starch n cellulose which can feed them. but if u find $$, no need get rid, can pass to me... lolz.

vaccumm the entire car. keep the opposite door open so they can escape out. check all ur gasket.

Neutral Newbie
my car have lots of small cockroaches...i have spray lots of shieldtox in my car and trap the insecticides after spraying by close all the doors...but the cockroaches keep coming back...any one can help me?

got to mustafa pharmacy section - buy "Niks Insect Repellent"

keep in your car with opened cap...every now and then spray a bit...

okay shieldtox and maybe some other commercial brands of insect repellent contains chemical...i am sure you don't want to inhale chemicals everyday in your small enclosed car!

The above brand is Chemical free, especially Deet free!

It contains botanical extracts to keep insects at bay! I have similar problems like you before, until one day i bought one of the above - not meant for car but used on our bodies, then also realized it works for cars!

Hurray! Dun need pandan leaves or chemical!

cost i think around 15.

No can do. The car wash will get them off and there goes my record for kills. laugh.gif

BTW, just put a new trap in. Thrown the old one away already. At last count, 5 kills in the new one.

Edited by Genie47

do they sell roach repellents in "sound emitter" forms like those for mozzies?

Maybe can plug into cigarette lighter or play the CD to eliminate roaches using sound frequencies? [sly]