• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:01 AM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just received calls from my friend - Wira 1.3M $39,988! Looks like now more and more car price moving below $40K mark

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

Whether you can get the car at this price is another story.

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dunno whether is another Picanto or Accent's method? But it seems that some of them got the COE last round , is that means that COE is coming down

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:41 AM

York
  • York
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think dwn the rd...no prob getting tis ride below 40k...si COE's going 'south'.. smile.gif
Da'blo my "boh lui lang" MPV

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:25 AM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

If COE is going south, it will be temporary.

It will shoot up North past outerspace once the upcoming General Elections scheduled for late this year is over.

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:14 PM

York
  • York
    5th Gear
    Author Image

boh...outerspace eh lobang liao...hmm si stock market... laugh.gif

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:26 PM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think dwn the rd...no prob getting tis ride below 40k...si COE's going 'south'..

Agreed. This is probably for those who not in the hurry, can wait for a while

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Gadgeter
With car prices going down, am sure they will remove some accessories from it..
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:26 AM

York
  • York
    5th Gear
    Author Image

the car alredi quite 'plain' liao...I think a 'south-wards' COE will affect the pricing... smile.gif

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:40 AM

Gadgeter
ya.. the old 1.5 have rear arm rest. but not the new ones.
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:48 AM

Poortraveller
  • Poortraveller
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

bro, side track abit ... u ever encounter that when u try to eject the CD out from ur HU, the face will not flip down and CD cant eject? and when u try to tilt the face upward, u cant??
$150 fine and 6 demerit points for road hogger

Poortraveller's Roadtrip

Driving to Thailand

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:03 AM

Gadgeter
Bro,

Yet to have this problem.
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:23 AM

Jhoo
  • Jhoo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Very attractive, for a car with high modding capacity at a economical price tag. You can almost find all possibilities across the causeway.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:32 AM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is attractive but not for me as I am stuck with my current ride, need to top up if trade in. But I learn that price only valid for weekend so presume no more available.

One thing quite good that my friend wnet to ask over the weekend, they are at least "honest" enough to tell that the price is non-guarantee and would only get the COE if it falls so it is meant for those who want to tikum and not in the hurry to change / buy car. Guarantee price is $41K ($2k more), but it is still cheap as compare to last price of $43K.

For those 1st time buyer, this is a good offer other model like Accent, picanto also selling around same price but I think Wira got bigger space, only a bit dated on the design

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:37 AM

Brats
  • Brats
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

humm...interesting to nod tat for abt 40k can get a new car...but i'm more incline to an suv or mpv now.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:41 AM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think kia Caren also selling cheap - $59999! but must check with them the detail, dun be my friend who kenna BS by them that $39K picanto "good chance" to get COE end up COE drop also never get, and the bid amount is .

Good luck!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

Wira 1.3M guaranteed COE price is S$41,988 (not S$41,000).

No sports rims or other freebies given.

At the S$39,988 price, you will get car only if Cat A COE falls to S$15,000

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:50 AM

Caaa
  • Premium member
    Caaa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wira 1.3M guaranteed COE price is S$41,988 (not S$41,000).

No sports rims or other freebies given.

At the S$39,988 price, you will get car only if Cat A COE falls to S$15,000

Oh so they told you the bidding price? Not bad huh, my friend says the Se keep telling they dunno how much proton will bid but sure try their very best so very best is actually $15K Any chance for COE to go down another two K in 6 bids time? Anyway, if at this price can get, per year depreciation is less than $4k, i presume?

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

If you are not in hurry to get car, no harm waiting.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:16 AM

Normal_aspirated
  • Premium member
    Normal_aspirated
    Supercharged
    Author Image

only a bit dated on the design

dun worry, got plenty of upmarket accessories across the causeway, can hv an extreme makeover for the Wira to look like an Evo...... sly.gif

Edited by Normal_aspirated, 15 May 2005 - 12:19 AM.

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Proton, Wira, below

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users