To all magnet lovers

Genie47

(edited)

I know there are a large number of MCFers who bash and tell of the ills of magnets. For this, I do not apologise I am from this camp. However, if you are interested in experimenting w/o paying astronomical prices for fuel magnets, let introduct to you......... CLICK HERE -----> UNITED NUCLEAR! Look below of the link for the most powerful magnet. Used for steering nuclear particles! shocked.gif

NOT A TOY! Buy and the gahment might think you are building a thermonuclear device! laugh.gif

I want to use it on my oil filter. sly.gif

On a side note: Some of the most powerful magnets in the world, and at an excellent price. The strength of the magnet is measured on some scale, these are 48, 50 is the max. they _WILL_ give you nasty blood blisters, and you SHOULD NOT LET KIDS PLAY WITH THEM!!!!!!

Taken as a warning from an eBay seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6143140279

Edited by Genie47
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i got 2 pcs (Neodymiums) under in my hood [sly] oh & 2 pcs RMK fuel crackers! [sweatdrop]

Edited by Robinchoo

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Copied from site...

"These Neodymium magnets are made to very demanding standards, however uses should be restricted to operating temperatures below 180

Edited by Maded

Neutral Newbie

I tot you're gonna stick them at the front bumpers for tail-gating the car in front! laugh.gif

"I want to use it on my oil filter". I hope we dont end up magnetising the entire engine block! Let us know the results sly.gif

(edited)

I was reading about the jet plan. Looks like a simple ram jet of some kind. Just feed it fuel. Maybe strap it on top of roof bars. Direct feed with propane tank. Batman Begins! sly.gif

See the link they have to jet powered vehicles. The Honda CRX. shocked.gif

http://www.unitednuclear.com/jetcars.htm

Edited by Genie47

United Nuclear has now got me interested in cheating with jet power. sly.gif LTA say no engine mod, right? This is not an engine mod. No exhaust mod, right? This is not an exhaust mod. They didn't think a car can have alternative power. cool.gif

Jet powered Honda CRX for "passing" scholar.gif

Their jet powered dragster is from 0-300MPH in 4.9s. 6g acceleration from start! jawdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Yo Genie/Guys... I am driving an Opel AstraH with a 1.6 Opel Ecotech Twinport Engine.

What's your dig on aftermarket sports exhaust like the Remus SportsExhaust? On paper claims to give 4 more addtional horsepower.

My main focus is not Bassy sound... what I wanna is better low end Torque [;)] .

Will adding such a sports exhaust help my NA car or actually sap the low end to improve the upper end? Don't wanna make things worse.

Thanks for your opinons.. [flowerface]

so should our camp change stance to that magnets may potentially work if those used are of sufficient magnetic strength?

[reply]

I want to use it on my oil filter. sly.gif

reply]

Hi Genie, why don't you go Sim Lim tower and buy those hard disk magnet? Cheap and very strong too. I got a few and attach it to my oil filter and Trans drain plug, hope it will be of some help in removing fine metalic particles.

Change our stance? Only if we can use it to pull our cars closer to the one in front. laugh.gif

Dunno if the seller is exaggerating or not when he says these N50 strong magnets can be sent flying off in a room towards something they are attracted to. shocked.gif

If it allows more flow, it may sap low end torque. You need some back pressure. No idea if this exhaust is going to help you or not.

No. They are meant for cyclotrons accelerating subatomic particles to create antimatter for warp cores. sly.gif

↡ Advertisement