Search
nissan march

• Search this thread
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:18 AM

Kelkel
  • Kelkel
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi guys, i was wondering if anyone here have or knows where to get accessories for new nissan march k12???things like angel-eye foggies, wing mirror with signal lights, rear skirt and other stuffs???been looking high and low but cannot find. would apprecaite it if you guys can help a poor man here out...cheers

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:35 AM

Lanceteo
  • Lanceteo
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

msg Frisk aka william ask him his the man.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Helloworld99
  • Premium member
    Helloworld99
    1st Gear

Hi, anybody has the soft copy k12 owner manual for the Nissan March? Can send to me? Many thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

Chand
  • Chand
    Neutral Newbie

Hi

didn't know u are still driving, Nissan March. This is my previous car. You must have take care the car very well.. Where you  service your car? I am going to work in  car workshop soon, as a admin. This the place I used to send my previous Nissan March. How many years left for your car?

Desmond

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

Helloworld99
  • Premium member
    Helloworld99
    1st Gear

Hi, anybody has the soft copy k12 owner manual for the Nissan March? Can send to me? Many thanks

Hi, can anybody help/ direct me for a online copy of the manual for K12 Nissan March?

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

Helloworld99
  • Premium member
    Helloworld99
    1st Gear

Hi, can anybody help/ direct me for a online copy of the manual for K12 Nissan March?

Anyone can help?

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    Turbocharged

Anyone can help?

this may be able to help you

NwŻl tash. Dzwol sh‚sotkun. Sh‚sotjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu tyŻk.
TyŻkjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu midwan. MidwanjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu asha.
AshajontŻ kotswinot itsu nuyak. Wonoksh Qy‚sik nun.

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd

Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by fivefive  |  Neutral Newbie

Rang up the shop to check the pricing of BlackVue DG650, person who answered (believe he was Gary) was polite and warm.

Was abit difficult to locate the shop.

Price offered was the same as price quoted over the phone. Was initially told installation would take 1 hour, but ended up taking only 40 minutes. Gary was nice enough to direct me to a nearb... » Read More

Xtremez Audio Accessories

Xtremez Audio Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Alvinchoo90  |  Neutral Newbie

Have being upgrading my audio since last year. From a low end in car entertainment, the team have being assisting me with the new upgrades and done up a nice design in my car boot. Sound tuning by thomas has being good too. Very satisfied with the sound quality of my in car entertainment now. » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail, Bodykits & Parts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users