Search
Tyres Price List

• Search this thread
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:20 PM

Lenn_76
  • Lenn_76
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys ... i've heard alot abt pxx xxxg tyre shop .... is there any way u guys can provide me some price list from the shop ?? I'm looking for Michelin & Falken & Bridegstone tyres .. size 15" and 16" .... pls post a list for me cos calling them to check is troublesome ..... thx .. ;P

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:21 PM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can just give him a call @

AMK AVE 10 BLK 4002
pxx xxxg TYRES
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

Dtvox
  • Dtvox
    6th Gear

What's so troublesome about calling them? Ask for Justin if not talk to his mom...Can also go down to check the price...

Also we don't enquire about prices all the time only when we need it. Furthermore, our price may be outdated already... dizzy.gif
*Edit your signature here*

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:36 PM

Osiris
you can go to delphi forums and check out other clubs' forum. Justin always post there...
How come calling him troublesome?

To lodge all power in one party and keep it there is to insure bad government and the sure and gradual deterioration of the public morals

Mark Twain

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:46 PM

Benhew05
  • Benhew05
    3rd Gear

Just dial this number 9-8-3-6-8-6-4-0

Hello? Justin prease...

how much Michelin ... how much Falken ... then Bridgestone leh?
how much 15" ...how about 16"...
Trade in how much ar?
got free nitro or not ar? balancing included?

There... all the standard script is written... no troublesome
all this within 2 minutes and you can get your repry[bounce2]

Edited by Benhew05, 24 June 2005 - 12:47 PM.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:58 PM

Osiris
Hello, reply to wrong person lah.

To lodge all power in one party and keep it there is to insure bad government and the sure and gradual deterioration of the public morals

Mark Twain

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:01 PM

Benhew05
  • Benhew05
    3rd Gear

Paisey... blush.gif

I lazy ... just clik on the last post to type in

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:57 PM

Lenn_76
  • Lenn_76
    Neutral Newbie

mind if u post me the website ?? dunno how to find the other forum ..... thx ....

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:25 PM

Osiris
http://forums.delphiforums.com/sunny_club_sg/start
http://forums.delphiforums.com/lancerforums/start

Just curious why can't you pick up the phone and call? so much easier

Mark Twain

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:46 AM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

I had bad experience with Justin.

He seldom picks up his phone and when I finally got through, I asked him if my tyre size is available. he said he will check and I left him my tel. no.

No reply from him. This is not the way to do business.

In the end, I got my tyres from CAS. The guy said he wil check for me and returned my call the same day. He asked if I wanted the tyre before he placed the order.

I can relax in air con comfort at CAS while they change my tyres. I get free lifetime tyre patching and rotation plus nitroen gas refill.

At pxx xxxg, you have to wait outside in the heat & Q like siao.

Most tyre shops quoted me $120. I got mine at $98 from CAS.

Edited by Vit4wd, 25 June 2005 - 01:51 AM.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

Jamesgetz
  • Jamesgetz
    5th Gear

think very few shops publish their prices openly,unless they are big names like stamford or autobacs.

to me, i think it's perfectly acceptable whether the shop publish/publicises its prices openly or not. what's more important is that the buyer should on his/her due diligence to shop around and compare prices b4 making the purchase. a shop may openly declares his prices but that doesn't mean that shop is necessarily the cheapest

and yes, justin is a very busy man. sometimes he forgets to call back but hey, that's his loss right? sly.gif but if u can afford to wait and perhaps call him a few times to remind him, i would dare say his prices are not bad.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:26 PM

Jamesgetz
  • Jamesgetz
    5th Gear

interesting. which branch of CAS did u go to? my friend also gave pretty good review of CAS...

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:22 AM

Jonathanlee
  • Jonathanlee
    Neutral Newbie

CAS?

simi lai eh?

mi newbie...

thanks in advance.

jon lee

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:14 PM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear

same here. call justin so far no able to get him. i think he is more of a sms guy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:29 PM

Beachboys
  • Premium member
    Beachboys
    4th Gear

justin prob forgot lar... coz last time i called him, but neber pick up but he still will call bk

anyway if u really make your way down to his shop, u will understand why he will forget... can't really blame him~

its like almsot all the car clubs in sg visit his shop~ IMHO he's really a friendly n honest guy

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Beachboys, 30 June 2005 - 03:31 PM.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:50 PM

Wire
  • Wire
    2nd Gear

Ya Ya. What's CAS?
Me also don't know.
Got address or not?

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:54 PM

Fluffy
  • Fluffy
    5th Gear

CAS - comfort automotive services

http://www.mycas.com.sg/home.html

i think they might have a buy 3 get 1 free.

as for justin, i know someone close who had a bad experience with his shop too...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 01 July 2005 - 02:00 PM

Vit4wd
  • Vit4wd
    Banned

interesting. which branch of CAS did u go to? my friend also gave pretty good review of CAS...

Sin Ming branch.

While I was there, there was this Chinese guy driving C200 and was very unreasonable with the service advisor, who kept his cool and was very professional.

This customer damn cheap skate. Want to buy Merc but tring to save a few dollars and argue over this.

If he services his C200 at C&C, he would have paid easily at least 2 times more.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users