Tyres Price List

Lenn_76

Neutral Newbie

Guys ... i've heard alot abt pxx xxxg tyre shop .... is there any way u guys can provide me some price list from the shop ?? I'm looking for Michelin & Falken & Bridegstone tyres .. size 15" and 16" .... pls post a list for me cos calling them to check is troublesome ..... thx .. ;P

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

What's so troublesome about calling them? Ask for Justin if not talk to his mom...Can also go down to check the price...

Also we don't enquire about prices all the time only when we need it. Furthermore, our price may be outdated already... [dizzy]

you can go to delphi forums and check out other clubs' forum. Justin always post there...

How come calling him troublesome? shocked.gif

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just dial this number 9-8-3-6-8-6-4-0

Hello? Justin prease...

how much Michelin ... how much Falken ... then Bridgestone leh?

how much 15" ...how about 16"...

Trade in how much ar?

got free nitro or not ar? balancing included?

There... all the standard script is written... no troublesome

all this within 2 minutes and you can get your repry[bounce2]

Edited by Benhew05

Neutral Newbie

mind if u post me the website ?? dunno how to find the other forum ..... thx ....

(edited)

I had bad experience with Justin.

He seldom picks up his phone and when I finally got through, I asked him if my tyre size is available. he said he will check and I left him my tel. no.

No reply from him. This is not the way to do business.

In the end, I got my tyres from CAS. The guy said he wil check for me and returned my call the same day. He asked if I wanted the tyre before he placed the order.

I can relax in air con comfort at CAS while they change my tyres. I get free lifetime tyre patching and rotation plus nitroen gas refill.

At pxx xxxg, you have to wait outside in the heat & Q like siao.

Most tyre shops quoted me $120. I got mine at $98 from CAS.

Edited by Vit4wd

think very few shops publish their prices openly,unless they are big names like stamford or autobacs.

to me, i think it's perfectly acceptable whether the shop publish/publicises its prices openly or not. what's more important is that the buyer should on his/her due diligence to shop around and compare prices b4 making the purchase. a shop may openly declares his prices but that doesn't mean that shop is necessarily the cheapest

and yes, justin is a very busy man. sometimes he forgets to call back but hey, that's his loss right? [sly] but if u can afford to wait and perhaps call him a few times to remind him, i would dare say his prices are not bad.

(edited)

justin prob forgot lar... coz last time i called him, but neber pick up but he still will call bk

anyway if u really make your way down to his shop, u will understand why he will forget... can't really blame him~

its like almsot all the car clubs in sg visit his shop~ IMHO he's really a friendly n honest guy

[thumbsup]

Edited by Beachboys

interesting. which branch of CAS did u go to? my friend also gave pretty good review of CAS...

Sin Ming branch.

While I was there, there was this Chinese guy driving C200 and was very unreasonable with the service advisor, who kept his cool and was very professional.

This customer damn cheap skate. Want to buy Merc but tring to save a few dollars and argue over this.

If he services his C200 at C&C, he would have paid easily at least 2 times more.

↡ Advertisement