Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
111 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:41 AM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Spoke to Ah Heng....he said to make my single surbo twin = $60...
dunno wanna try or not ....Bukit timah too far ...hmmm...or shud i get a 2nd hand single surbo and add on? can save me 30-40bucks
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:24 AM

Dennisk
  • Premium member
    Dennisk
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

can cyclone work with surbo?
Bravo Italia!

2004-2007- Mazda 323

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:07 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

does it even work?

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:08 PM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cyclone? No it doesnt.

Surbo? Yes it does ..at least on my ride.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:15 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what's a surbo btw?

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:17 PM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

go get some sleep panda ...your dark circles are really dark ....
Surbo.net

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:21 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i onli know sar-bo (claypot) chicken rice. yum......

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:24 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Doesn't that become a restriction?

Anyone with a leeeetle bit of physics background will tell you that the turbulence will not even reach beyond 1 turn... Moreover, turbulence lowers pressure, which translates to less air, never more.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:25 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I like claypot chicken rice too.

I like the Geylang Lor 33 one.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

sorree ,,my the education is PSLE Fail.
I duno wat physick lah , I oni know i put - power take out no power ...put feel shiok ...take out no shiok ...so like dat lor. I oso lake sarpoh cken lie ....espeelee the Khiam fish valey the lice.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:38 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No la I don't mean you no education or something... Please don't misunderstand. Just that everyone gets an idea of something from someone else. Someone else have to cast a doubt then people start to think about whether whose argument is valid.

If only 1 argument, then I guess no alternative idea, but now 2 opposing argument, then people start to question things.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:43 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

talking abt alternatives, u prefer sarbo kai fun wif salted fish or without?

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:47 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Without salted fish, please.

I'm not good friends with salted fish.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:53 PM

Fortress
  • Premium member
    Fortress
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hi,

It says it is a kind of light turbo but it looks like any filters, think I must have gotten it wrong....is it good?

Ivan

Edited by Fortress, 07 July 2005 - 03:56 PM.

"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 07 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

thats cos ecu is closed loop and it readjust itself, take out and reset ecu u will find that its the same

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:50 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno wanna try or not ....Bukit timah too far ...hmmm...or shud i get a 2nd hand single surbo and add on? can save me 30-40bucks

get the twin turbo better...haha....

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:53 PM

BMW320i
  • BMW320i
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would give that a skip. Rather spend serious money elsewhere. wink.gif

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:27 PM

Ah_liang
  • Ah_liang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Tried twin surbo before.
Heng did a temp CAI before installing twin surbo and seals up whatever space that possibly causes leaks.
Performance can be felt but dunno whether coming from mock-up CAI or surbo but causes some erratic behaviour to tachometer.
In my opinion, do a proper CAI and use KNN better than installing all those funny stuffs.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:25 AM

BMW320i
  • BMW320i
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'll rather a simple catback and intakes mod then these minor mods. Should be looking for a slightly higher flow with certain reasonable amount of back pressure. These gadgets does not necessary work on all cars and are pretty much useless in my opinion. I'd say do mods that are more worthwhile. wink.gif

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:39 AM

Dennisk
  • Premium member
    Dennisk
    5th Gear
    Author Image

go back to heng and ask him to do a proper twin surbo for you...update us on your decision...
Bravo Italia!

2004-2007- Mazda 323

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Twin, surbo, shud, shudn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users