Twin surbo ..shud i or shudn't i

Wolverine

Neutral Newbie

Spoke to Ah Heng....he said to make my single surbo twin = $60...

dunno wanna try or not ....Bukit timah too far ...hmmm...or shud i get a 2nd hand single surbo and add on? can save me 30-40bucks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Doesn't that become a restriction?

Anyone with a leeeetle bit of physics background will tell you that the turbulence will not even reach beyond 1 turn... Moreover, turbulence lowers pressure, which translates to less air, never more. unsure.gif

Neutral Newbie

sorree ,,my the education is PSLE Fail.

I duno wat physick lah , I oni know i put - power take out no power ...put feel shiok ...take out no shiok ...so like dat lor. I oso lake sarpoh cken lie ....espeelee the Khiam fish valey the lice.

Neutral Newbie

No la I don't mean you no education or something... Please don't misunderstand. Just that everyone gets an idea of something from someone else. Someone else have to cast a doubt then people start to think about whether whose argument is valid.

If only 1 argument, then I guess no alternative idea, but now 2 opposing argument, then people start to question things. smile.gif

(edited)

hi,

It says it is a kind of light turbo but it looks like any filters, think I must have gotten it wrong....is it good?

Ivan

Edited by Fortress

Spoke to Ah Heng....he said to make my single surbo twin = $60...

dunno wanna try or not ....Bukit timah too far ...hmmm...or shud i get a 2nd hand single surbo and add on? can save me 30-40bucks

get the twin turbo better...haha....

Tried twin surbo before.

Heng did a temp CAI before installing twin surbo and seals up whatever space that possibly causes leaks.

Performance can be felt but dunno whether coming from mock-up CAI or surbo but causes some erratic behaviour to tachometer.

In my opinion, do a proper CAI and use KNN better than installing all those funny stuffs.

↡ Advertisement