Revol Car Grooming

Kiatmobile

Talk about excellent service...I am able to post these updates while on holiday as Revol AMK's Marcus has kindly been providing me with update pics via whatsapp. ..prep work for respray almost done, with scratches and bumps smoothened out...red part is to remove license no if yhe BMW. .

post-126282-0-58195200-1417071422_thumb.jpg

post-126282-0-31195800-1417071431_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Just collected my resprayed gleaming old car with a refreshed interior from Revol this evening. Very pleased with the results. Will post a few pics soon...npnt right?

They have ceased taking in cars for full respray as they are full till mid Jan 15 and most of the workers will be on CNY break.

For grooming and minor respray jobs, still ok.

Giving credit where it's due....really enjoyed the great after sales (after respray) service. Spotted a small area on the boot lid which appeared to have been scratched during reinstallation of the toyota badge.

Pointed it out to Marcus and was offered a full respray of the boot lid. Brought my car in this morning and was given a given a replacement car for today as I needed to move about. Returned to the workshop this evening. Paint job done, and they even did a washing of the whole car.

What's the cost? Zero...

Thank you Marcus and Revol!

Edited by Aukang

Bro. Can let me have ur quote for PPS for M6.

Aft coating, is it ok to do car wash at kiosk or use wax/liquid wax / sealent spray?

errr, who are you calling bro ??? :D:D:D

• Praise 1

Hi anyone knows what's the maintenance like after applying the ceramic coat? Is it abrasive to use polish? If there are bird droppings marks , how do I get rid of them without affecting the sealant coat ?

• Praise 1

I was advised just to wash the car with water just after application of the coat immediately after my respray.

Encountered bird shit one fine cos I parked under a shady tree. : )

Anyway, the bird poo had dried up and stuck to the surface, including wind screen. I just pour water liberally over the dried patches. After a while, the poo had all loosened. So I just used very wet tissue papers yo wipe off gently and washed the whole car thereafter. For the more stubborn ones, i added more water before cleaning off.

Any bro care to share their experience, for the ZeTough Ceramic.

Is it recommended to take the package deal (total 4 times)

Or just take the one time treatment, and then returning as and when required?

Neutral Newbie

I just left my car this morning to try out their ceramic coating service (4 times package). Let me post some pic later once I collect my car hehe

Did it for my car 1.5 weeks back. Kena some bird droppings (a few hours earlier), wet it a little and was able to remove them without much hassle. They are very good with customer service, even sent me to MRT in company car to take train to work. [thumbsup]

Hello,

Can i ask, for the Gold Shield Paint Protection, how often do i need to back to get it done again? I called on the phone and was told they give a 18 month warrenty and normally customers come back only after 18 month?

Can i check if that is accurate?

Can i check also, how should i maintain it, how should i wash my car,etc?

Hello,

Can i ask, for the Gold Shield Paint Protection, how often do i need to back to get it done again? I called on the phone and was told they give a 18 month warrenty and normally customers come back only after 18 month?

Can i check if that is accurate?

Can i check also, how should i maintain it, how should i wash my car,etc?

Just get their 3years package. More worth it. Tbh, the sealant will not be whatever the marketing states, even for thr zetough. It won't last 3 year without proper care and maintenance. The service is what you are paying for.

Whats the price for the 3 year package?

Just get their 3years package. More worth it. Tbh, the sealant will not be whatever the marketing states, even for thr zetough. It won't last 3 year without proper care and maintenance. The service is what you are paying for.

Whats the price for the 3 year package?

Gotta get them quote you, I think their website have. Its basically foundation+ 4 times grooming session, 6 free car wash and 10 paintless dent removal.

Are you talking about the prestigeous grooming? Which is 670 for small/med car.

How often do you normally need to go back may i ask?

Gotta get them quote you, I think their website have. Its basically foundation+ 4 times grooming session, 6 free car wash and 10 paintless dent removal.

↡ Advertisement