[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

You didn't say... I hope you got the deal you wanted...

I did stated.. but I got from Ubi not from your SA.. cuz lazy to go there
  • Praise 1

Do u have a round volume knob on the lower centre console? Press and hold the centre of the knob for 3-5 sec.

I always turn off my radio before turning off the car. With the radio off, when in reverse, the reverse cam will still come on.

Wow....actually works! Even the workshop technician doesn't know about this! Thanks, bro!

• Praise 1

Is this the price now for hrv DX- $109,999? Got this from the honda website. Googled have PI selling Vezal $106,800, which means the dif is not much. 

Edited by Bluebellas

Seems like no one mod the infotainment console. [:(]  So I took the plunge and modded it this morning. The speedometer is looking freakingly awesome! It provides information like top speed, idle time, fuel efficiency for the trip (L/100km), etc. which I feel is very useful and not provided by the stock system. Made me wonder why I took this long to do it. There are risks of bricking the entire system, but I gotta say it's all worth it now that I got it done successfully. Highly recommended!  [thumbsup]

20161103_072953.jpg

• Praise 2

Is this the price now for hrv DX- $109,999? Got this from the honda website. Googled have PI selling Vezal $106,800, which means the dif is not much. 

I have been to PIs that sells as low as 97. I got mine for 101.

If you guys interested, maybe I can start one?

There are currently chat group already. I think wr should join them. Otherwise its too small. We need experienced owners

Seems like no one mod the infotainment console. [:(] So I took the plunge and modded it this morning. The speedometer is looking freakingly awesome! It provides information like top speed, idle time, fuel efficiency for the trip (L/100km), etc. which I feel is very useful and not provided by the stock system. Made me wonder why I took this long to do it. There are risks of bricking the entire system, but I gotta say it's all worth it now that I got it done successfully. Highly recommended! [thumbsup]

20161103_072953.jpg

So how was that done? Did you have to change the display or anything else? Or is it a change of software?

Nice mod with all the extra info. Do share.

just a matter of installing some tweaks, all software from mazdacmuhacks(dot)com. but gotta caution that there is a possibility of bricking the entire system, rendering it useless. must be prepared to take risks. :)

If you are keen on only petrol variant, marginal diff maybe you will better off with KM.

Else like us Hybrid owner, PI is only option.

Seems the price has gone up? Try and press the price down a bit.. maybe they want to make sure they secure the COE in light of everyone else bidding higher for the next round..

DX is a lower grade variant, like Vezel G, but DX will cost about 10K more than G.

Seems the price has gone up? Try and press the price down a bit.. maybe they want to make sure they secure the COE in light of everyone else bidding higher for the next round..

More likely is they have cleared their old stocks so now can jack up pricing for their new stocks.

Turbocharged

Damn sian. Water to update my Mazda Navi SD card today. Just found out the free updates expired 8 days ago.

↡ Advertisement