[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Huh! This thread has becomes a Mazda thread... Lol...

Anyway, have been drvg Vezel for 1mth.. No regrets I must say... This is my 1st compact suv & overall feel is good, less that sound insulation is not tt fantastic but I can live with it...

haaa now I getting worried.... all bro who drive say sound insulation no good.... will see how bad.... not keen to do sound proofing for door... will add on weight to the ride and the doors....  [sweatdrop] ... which will affect fc?? Maybe just on radio louder a bit....  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

210/200 is too low.. my 15inch tyre gng at 220

u shld increase to 230/220

depending on tyre size..

Thks.. going to try it!! Maybe need so fine tune..

haaa now I getting worried.... all bro who drive say sound insulation no good.... will see how bad.... not keen to do sound proofing for door... will add on weight to the ride and the doors.... [sweatdrop] ... which will affect fc?? Maybe just on radio louder a bit.... [laugh]

Hags.. same here. I always on radio louder. Not really a prob..

haaa now I getting worried.... all bro who drive say sound insulation no good.... will see how bad.... not keen to do sound proofing for door... will add on weight to the ride and the doors....  [sweatdrop] ... which will affect fc?? Maybe just on radio louder a bit....  [laugh]

Actually really depends on indiviual... if you want conti feel insulation, Vezel can't promise you that.

U can tahan abit of engine roar, loud motorbikes/engines from other vehicles..

S model so far so good.. I do hear certain loud engines from time to time.. but it dosen't really bother me much.. Just needa change to a quieter tyre once the stock ones wear out..

Thks.. going to try it!! Maybe need so fine tune..

Hags.. same here. I always on radio louder. Not really a prob..

Np bro.. i'm on the 17inch stock.. at 240 front 235 rear.. cus i do carry stuffs from time to time.. so decide to pump abit more.

haaa now I getting worried.... all bro who drive say sound insulation no good.... will see how bad.... not keen to do sound proofing for door... will add on weight to the ride and the doors.... [sweatdrop] ... which will affect fc?? Maybe just on radio louder a bit.... [laugh][/quoted

Not to worry bro...

The sound proofing was no that bad

• Praise 1

There's rumours going on that kah motor is bringing in the honda vezel early next year to sell alongside with the thai made HRV. Anyone heard it too?

Mazda 3 should be a better buy if priced the same as Vezel.

I believe m3 should be more comfortable with better sound insulation and pliant suspension..

Bro, i have a fren who sold his 1 yr old mz3 and now considering vezel. He complained mz3 noisy, vibrates, lack of space and power plus slow pick up.

haaa now I getting worried.... all bro who drive say sound insulation no good.... will see how bad.... not keen to do sound proofing for door... will add on weight to the ride and the doors.... [sweatdrop] ... which will affect fc?? Maybe just on radio louder a bit.... [laugh][/quoted

Not to worry bro...

The sound proofing was no that bad

Lol. Deps on which car(s) you are driving ppreviously bro...

There's rumours going on that kah motor is bringing in the honda vezel early next year to sell alongside with the thai made HRV. Anyone heard it too?

Doubt they would.. i mean its a marketing failure.. Reason why they didn't bring in the 1.8HRV is because of the CRV.

TBH if u look at the HRV with a 1.8 engine gng at a cheaper price, nicer exterior/interior, the CRV would crash n burn..SG is a small market compared to our neighbours up north. Vezel will be a passing trend till the next big JDM or the so called new civic comes out..

Most AD workshops sometimes got trainees to service your cars. And many a times AD cant solve my mechanical issues. Waste of time and money.

U could be right on the trainee part but then again AD workshops often have diagnostics equipment which some of the outside workshops don't hv n hence the difference.

Admittedly for Jap cars like Vezel, this shouldn't prove to be a major issue as they got less electronics but for the higher end cars with more electronic, diagnostic tools are a must!

• Praise 6

personally I don't rate mazda at all. I will never consider buying a mazda.

I see. Any reason for that? Bad experience on that brand? Anyway this is a Vezel discussion. Honda lives!!

U could be right on the trainee part but then again AD workshops often have diagnostics equipment which some of the outside workshops don't hv n hence the difference.

Admittedly for Jap cars like Vezel, this shouldn't prove to be a major issue as they got less electronics but for the higher end cars with more electronic, diagnostic tools are a must!

Yup. Agreed. For merz and BM i would go back. But i also have instances AD cannot detect my eng malfunction despite gaving the diagnostic kit. In the end its a very experience mechanic outside who solved the issue

• Praise 1

aiyah... just take it as an excuse to install in nice good sound system loh.. haha

visited a few of the bigger PIs and they said they not bringing in the lowest variant anymore (G).

according to sgcarmart, only 4 PIs are listed:

New CarQuotations

Venture Cars Pte Ltd
Autolux Pte Ltd
Zenith Motoring

anyone got experience with these guys?

thanks

sound proofing so heavy? 

Hi PIs sales person,

If u have READY STOCK of Vezel 1.5X for sale <$110k, pm me. I got a Nov 2008 subaru impreza to trade in.

Hi bro, pm sent

↡ Advertisement