There’s over the top, then there’s Over The Top, then there’s insanely over the top, and then there’s this: the INKAS armored Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG limousine that’s outfitted like a first-class luxury jet cabin wrapped in a bubble of steely protection.
With an 43” extension to the wheelbase to accommodate the royalty-grade furnishings, the INKAS G63 AMG limo offers beautiful leather, wood, and metal surfaces inside, plus full reclining seating, a refrigerator and bar area, and some high-tech security, too.
Electroluminescent bulletproof glass protects the occupants, while exterior cameras surrounding the vehicle offer a commander’s view of the vehicle’s environs. A speed-vault pistol safe is built into the front panel of the cabin for last-ditch defense, too, although with armor plating that’s rated to protect against 7.62 mm and 308 Winchester levels of firepower (NIJ level 3 / CEN level B6), it may never be necessary.
Other features fitted to the INKAS G63 AMG limo include a computerized control system for the vehicle’s add-on systems controlled via an iPad Mini; LED lighting in the headliner with the ability to display a range of themes from “business mode” to “romantic”; and a special drawer designed just to hold a limited-edition Leonaro Da Vinci Montblanc pen.
INKAS® has also fitted the vehicle with an entirely new and customized interior as well as equipped it with luxurious features including, but not limited to the following:
– INKAS® utilized the most luxurious materials available on the market including exotic leather and curved wood. The company used the same materials as world leading luxury vehicle manufacturers such as Bentley, Rolls-Royce and Aston Martin. INKAS® well-trained and highly skilled personnel performed all interior finishing in-house at the company’s facility in Toronto, Canada.
– INKAS® electronics specialists integrated an innovative lighting system within the headliner. It consists of color LEDs capable of displaying different animations ranging from business mode to various romantic themes.
– Customized captain-style seats were specifically designed and built for this limousine as there were no seats available on the market which would meet the requirements of the customer. The heated and cooled seats include a sophisticated massage system and are made of exotic leatherThe latest generation satellite telephone is installed in the vehicle to allow passengers to make phone calls from any part of the world.
– The satellite TV system with an outdoor parabolic reflector antenna is located on the roof providing access to various TV channels in any part of the world. An LED display is built into the partition between the driver and passenger compartments.
– The limousine is equipped with a fully-functional dry refrigerator as opposed to a cool box which is usually found in limousines
– An indoor exhaust system recirculates the air inside the vehicle in less than one minute on demand.
– A speed-vault pistol holder for the gun is built into the front panel for easy access at any time.
– INKAS® has also designed a special drawer to fit a luxurious limited edition, Leonardo Da Vinci Montblanc pen.
– All electronic systems within the vehicle are built into a central operating unit and neatly installed behind rear seats as an effort to maximize space and utility.