New Alfa Romeo 159, worthy rival to the E90?

S2P2

Neutral Newbie

Editors in the Europe says that this is by far the only coupe that can sit 5 adults comfortably. And they are talking about their size. So I guess it's similar slightly bigger than 156.

Neutral Newbie

156 can sit 5 ang moh meh? 3 asian sizes behind already very uncomfortable, the center one even has to sit forward [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Can't go leh. Got company's golf tournament.

The "light bulb" in my dash just lighted up few days ago. Sucks. [bigcry] Thought of going there to learn a few tricks but. [:/] Dunno where's the fault bcos all the lights seem to be working well. Must be some other wirings/fuse that went kaput....

Neutral Newbie

may or may not be lah....the car sometime sod sod one....mine even the airbag light came up.....went back massa reset and ok liao

Neutral Newbie

Can lah, as long as they are not all Germans [laugh] . Italians are tall but not so wide.

I agree that 3 asians are oredi quite uncomfortable, tat's why I always fetch 3 passengers max. If sit 5, den rear tyres always hit the stopper when going over dips.

Neutral Newbie

sian, miss my car already. today got no mistress to let me beo while i smoke......damn boring

Turbocharged
156 can sit 5 ang moh meh? 3 asian sizes behind already very uncomfortable, the center one even has to sit forward tongue.gif

put a gorgeous.gif in the centre, sure very 'comfortable' for the two tabors on each side thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Super7

[blush] eek sorri, the 147 GTA not about 160K meh? then the 156 GT should be more ex right?

there is a new 147GTA coming dun know when........

Neutral Newbie

make sure the airbags is inflated one hor.....else you are in big trouble tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

↡ Advertisement