New Alfa Romeo 159, worthy rival to the E90?

S2P2

confirm no lunch meetup there one tongue.giftongue.gif

hey r u SSPP at AROC? Hey so u also went to the clinic yesterday? Wonder if we met/ talk to each other or not [:)]

btw, u work at suntec? I work at Mellenia, we can meet for lunch [nod] btw, my nick is ah_fai at AROC. see ya!

Neutral Newbie

hey, not sure if i met you at the clinic. and yes, my nick is sspp at aroc. not a problem to have lunch. will PM u my number. but monday and tuesday cannot. only from wed on

Neutral Newbie

see ah, by the time you strike, around just nice maybe a year or so.....+ a ES.....can trade in liao lor. if not then you just buy me a GTA and i let my wife drive this current one lor. you get to keep your ES lah laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Wah...very good hor ! Buy GTA for you ! smash.gif You better go and buy Toto also ! laugh.gif

I'll most prob trade in the current one and get something else...dont know what... maybe a Ford GT ? rolleyes.gifsly.gif

The rest will keep and buy entire collection of performance car diecast models. tongue.giflaugh.gif

hmmmm...... you said it so loud here ahh??? .......... tonite gotta climb into your bedroom thru window liao..... and kneel till morning... sly.giflaugh.giftongue.gif