Octy Side Mirror Adjustment Knob

Lightspeed

Damn thing broke... [sweatdrop][rolleyes][lipsrsealed]

Anybody knows if Xinzhong has the parts? Servo? Euro? CA?

Whole switch needs to be replaced? Any idea of the costs? [:/]

[inline mirrorKnob.jpg]

post-53-1123009733_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lightspeed
↡ Advertisement

Clueless.... Someone broke it... could be the car wash guys I guess... the knob was nicely placed in the center console beside the armrest (some useless compartment)....

I was driving yesterday and noticed the knob there while at the traffic lights... then was wondering what it was ... and then realised soon after [:/]

Neutral Newbie

No la...it is for adjusting the side mirror la...already wrote in the picture liao...

However, Lightspeed did install a turbo timer to cool down the engine after switching it off. I heard you need to let the engine run for ~30-60s before switching it off so as to cool it down.

Suppose to let the turbo spool down and cool off before you turn off the ignition...

For lazy people like me or when I am in a rush to go to a nearby loo... (not fun when you have IBS ... thank God for petrol kiosks [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ), I can just remove the key from the ignition and lock the car while the turbo timer does it's job and cuts off the engine after the preset time is over [;)]

I think all turbo cars don't provide turbo timers, its up to the owner to retro fit one if they want to. Like LS said, to save the trouble of leaving the ignition on.

In fact, most continentals, I meant, not American,be it it's badge or made in Korea, Thai and Japanese, do have sensors that run the radiator fans even if you have stopped your car. Hence, it does not need it for normal aspirated one.

Turbo timers were developed by the Japanese.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The Europeans will go "huh? turbo timers? for f*ck's sake! What the f*ck is that?" [rolleyes][lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement