Radiator slight crack

Pisces69

Hahaha. Such coincedince.

Agree on all the great points of the corona but mine is the CD (AT171). Your model now very few left as all had high scrap value so most were scrapped to recover the balance scrap.

Such a pity that our car ownership system has such flaws in it causing some perfectly good cars to be scrapped so early. [hur]

Even now the system is showing it's cracks as the new coe price keeps dropping & 2nd hand cars are losing so much value & many can't even be sold except for just the scrap value. [hur]

This & so many other gharmen policies show that they don't have good planning with foresight. [:/]

Their only concern is to make as much $$$ today. Worry about tomorrow when it comes. [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Yup. Mine is the same. Crack is at the top of the rad.

So your method is another option for me to consider.

Thanks.

I recently changed my NCP93 Vios' leaking radiator (12 years old).  The cost of changing to a new radiator and Y-joint plus coolant top-up inclusive of labour is $330 at a Sin Ming workshop.  It took about 3 hours so it must have been quite a complicated job.  This is for reference.

23 minutes ago, awhtc said:

I recently changed my NCP93 Vios' leaking radiator (12 years old).  The cost of changing to a new radiator and Y-joint plus coolant top-up inclusive of labour is $330 at a Sin Ming workshop.  It took about 3 hours so it must have been quite a complicated job.  This is for reference.

replace radiator for $330 is good price.  3 hours is easy job but still good price. 

↡ Advertisement