Proton Gen2 Meet up?

Tigger

Neutral Newbie

Hi frens.

Keen for a Meetup to discuss abt the car?

If yes, what abt this coming sat?

[rifle][rifle]

↡ Advertisement

How about a day meetup, been meeting under darkness, donno whats under everyone hood, [shakehead] never really see whats everyones Mods, let alone hear the pur of a 4-2-1. How? [hur]

Edited by Cyclonesgoalie

hi guys..

I'm new to this forum.. currently driving a satria gti.. been lookin ard for other satrias in sg but in vain.. anyone know other gti owners? is it onli gen2 that went for the meetup? wad abt the other proton owners?

yAs

feels heavier than a jap, looks better than any jap(incl mazda3)value for money???? hmmm depend on criteria, for me FC suxs....10km/lt best 11/km(miracles happen but not on my ride) some guys can boast 550km for a full tank, mine only 380 [:(] value for money on looks and styling, good pick up if modified, mine still lose to cabbie when the light turns green....drifting, haven't tried...hahaha but every gen2 owner will say it has the best cornering for its class, "campro" very big word on the butt, but none of whatsoever the makers has put in. the idea and word just there. better check with the special edition owners and find out the difference from stock, or better still wait for the R3.

Neutral Newbie

For Gen2 Special Edition, the torque is exactly the same as the normal Gen2 except you will get full bodykit, 2-toned leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, 16" sports rims. I agree that my full tank can reach only abt 370km lohz before the light comes on. Hopefully it can improve after my running-in period.

Hey GEN 2 Peeps ...i heard from frends that GEN2 Interior is super cheapskate with spray painted dash panel and their panel all started blistering and everything started warping and popping up within months to a year of driving? personally i havent even seen the interior but heard about it....and also they said that the engine is a FIRST malaysian DESIGNED and MADE ..so there are supposedley tons of issues ....Anyone can enlighten me on these?

Edited by Wolverine
↡ Advertisement