Where to buy 3M Swirl Remover at a reasonable price?

Seanboi

HI, i want to get a bottle of 3M swirl remover but it seems rather diffcult to find.

Any bros or sis can recommend me a place to get it at a reasonable price? (preferbaly in e east)

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Can try Giant at Parkway but just to give you some feedback on 3M swirl remover. It is effective with very minor swirls or scratches and it does contain filler in it, so in the end you might not be removing the defects but in fact hiding them away only.

well, i got to get rid of those swirl marks before applying the sealent ma...

any recommend where to get Fusso 9months? everywhere seem out of stock.

I just went to parkway(Giant), they only have the 3M shampoo, liquid wax n paste wax.

Neutral Newbie

If you really want it, I still can spare you around 250ml of 3M swirl remover for dark colour car. If you interested can PM me. As for Fusso 9 months, I'm not too sure hopefully some other bro or sis here can help.

mine is gold in color leh... haha.. dun tink can rite?

bro where u stay huh? seems that your detailing very good. i wanna learn from u man!

for example: how to apply the sealent. pour onto cloth den wipe or pour direct to the paint?

Neutral Newbie

I stay in the east area. To apply sealant, you can pour some onto a applicator pad first than apply evenly onto the paint. Try not to use cloth to apply but do get good quality MF to buff off the sealant to avoid scratches.

Some bros suggested applying in straight lines rather than in a circular motion. I normally do in circular motion. which would be recommend for the Sealent n 3M swirl remover?