Lanzar HTG414 or Audison LRx4.300 Amp? please advise

Dafansu

I need some advise on the choice of amp. I'm using rainbow component speakers with pioneer 8650 head unit. Wanted to add a amp to boost my front two speakers. Currently i'm looking at these two models. Read from feedbacks that these two amps not bad. My budget about $400 with installation and will be adding a woofer in future. Anyone knows which one is better and more suitable for my system and roughly the pricing.

1)Lanzar HTG414 - 4 Channels 600 Watts High Power MOSFET Amplifier

http://www.lanzar.com/itempage.asp?MODEL=HTG414

2)Audison LRx 4.300 - 4 channels

http://www.audison.it/prodotti.asp?lang=en...=1&idprodotto=3

↡ Advertisement

if your budget is fixed at S$400, i think you are better off with the lanzar. i used the 424 before, paid abt S$200 plus for it. the lanzar is a good amp for the budget lor. if you are willing to come out another $200 more onto of your current budget, i think you are alot better off with the audison.

anyway, i find it so hard to work with the 424 in terms of tuning and the sound quality is not so gd. i'm on audison now. sound quality is so much diff.

thanks alot for the feeback seems like everyone recommending the Audison LRx 4.300 - 4 channels. anyway is it recommended to get a export set from Sim Lim at a much cheaper price and find a installer to install the amp? maybe can up my budget to about 500 plus

yah, was wondering the same thing. aren't these 2 amps quite different in pricing? the lanzar heritage should be about $300 to 400? audison maybe $600 or more?

really depends on your budget. but really, lanzar heritage amps are quite value for money.

Neutral Newbie

If ur budget is ard 500++, go for audison grp buy then go AE to get it installed...

LRX definetely gd buy.... I regret not getting them frm AE.

quality of the bass? doesn't make any diff with 2 or 4 ch. in fact 2 ch n 4 ch all depends on your configuration. amps don't significantly produce "bassy sound". if there's an amp that produce "bassy sound", imho, throw it away. power of 4 ch n 2 ch is different. if you are interested you can read more about it in www.audison.comthey will tell you more about the different amps that's available. [thumbsup]

Hi just checking how much you pay fro the LRX?

Thinking of getting one but the price I get was quite high.

even the SRX4 was being quote at 500+, with installation add another 100+.

Am I been rip off, or that is the market price?