2006 Lexus SC430

Spas

Neutral Newbie

The Lexus SC430 is scheduled for a facelift in 2006.

Looks pretty much the same to me. Never really found it appealing.

Not about to change my mind.

2006lexsc4301jo.jpg

Edited by Spas
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

"Nod Looks like not much of changes but still i can't afford it Frown "

My philosophy is never say never. Say "Can" first, then later figure out how to keep your promise. Works everytime. Use it for your work ethic and personal life.

So, Mzrmazda3, for now u say "Yea I'll soon be able to afford it, but i won't buy such a stupid looking car when i EVENTUALLY have the money.".

[hur]

I'm sorry. It's Wed, and im taking a short break after some crap ass work.

Neutral Newbie

headlights' profile slightly sharper and size's smaller.

but that's all man. maybe interior change? dunno bout the specs though

ya this is one of the most overly priced cars in the lexus family .. feel the top abit too small for the body. And see no change .. maybe only to the price tag [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

not only over priced.. doesn't sound like a sports car.. very quiet car.. hmmm maybe thats why ppl buy them... [:p][laugh][laugh] but still quite powerful car.. 4.3litre.. cool.. [:)]

It's probably more fair to compare it with other 4-seater convertibles. I'd take a Saab 9-3 convertible over the Lexus anyday... add a Stage 1 and Stage 2 Hirsch, and watch it take on the Lexus... both style and speed! Not to mention much cheaper too!

I'd even take a Volvo convertible over the Lexus SC430...

Just the other day, there was this young driver of a SC430, wearing a cap (why doesn't it surprise me?) trying to show me how fast his car was. I had a passenger, and it was during peak evening hours. So I didn't try to agitate him into thinking I was going to challenge him. Still... he took off from the lights in a hurry... perhaps trying to impress me that his SC430 is faster than my RX8. [hur]

Neutral Newbie

hmmm.. y more fair to compare to 4 seater convertibles but not beemer 6?? [confused] cos now comparing looks ya.. price range for both quite near to each other... both must be rich then can buy ya [sweatdrop][laugh][laugh]

as for the driver.. maybe he really rushing for time? [:)] juz enjoy yr ride bro... b.t.w rx8 is [thumbsup][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement