Chevy Accessories in Bangkok?

Jet8998

I might be traveling to Bangkok (business trip) next week and will have my weekend there. I have been there few times and most of the time just shop for t-shirt and soft toys for my family members. This time, I am thinking to buy something for my Optra. Any brother / sister are familiar with Bangkok, where is the best place to get car accessories for Chevy in Bangkok?

Thanks in advance!!! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

hey hey..

if ur in Ma Bu Kong, got 1 shop there sell all sort of rubbish.. but not cheap.. go to this place.. called " General Hospital Road"... u ask the hotel pple to translate for you.. its a place full of car stuff.. just go and walk around there.. the place is one big pasir malam... got this BIG BIG INDOOR pasir malam called "krom tom market".. its in the general hospital road there.. but must walk ard to find it.. i found this market by accident when i got lost there..

so.. just remember "General hospital road" and "Krom Tom Market".. if no time.. then go ma bu kong 4th floor ( i tink) to look at their car stuff..

I am planning to buy the following items and hope I am able to find it at Bkk:

Door Sill Garnish Set

Side Mirror Cover with Indicators (if there is)

Gauge Face Kit

Yes, I am look for the parts for Optra.

Sure, will let you know if I come across any aveo stuff but the chances are low as I think GM is not selling Aveo in Bkk.

its a DAMM big place, u gotta walk ard.. seriously.. walk into all the pasir malams,

also. DO NOT BRING UR GF/WIFE/ MISTRESS!!.. she confirm nag u until u no mood one.

gauges also got, MBK that shop damm ex, don waste ur time,

Body kits also got, steering wheel simi lj also got.. but u must really explore..

just remember : general hospital road, get ur hotel pple to translate it for u and plot it on a map.. its near MBK..

so u can leave ur girl at MBK to shop for bra (i hear triumpt there 1/2 price)... then u go get ur stuff.. heheh

have fun man!!!h