Any battery shop selling amaron/varta battery with delivery/installation service? urgent!

Liuhao

Neutral Newbie

my car battery just died in my company carpark. is there any battery shop/workshop selling amaron/varta battery with delivery and installation service?

me not AA member. hehe...

thanks a lot. and waiting for your reply.

Edited by Liuhao
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

called AA already...they say i have to join as member before i can buy battery and have battery delivered...

me dun wanna join as this moment.

you are shot both way. Either you invest to buy a battery starter or pay to join AA. The only other way is jump start or push start. And it doesn't work for maintenance free battery.

my car battery just died in my company carpark. is there any battery shop/workshop selling amaron/varta battery with delivery and installation service?

me not AA member. hehe...

thanks a lot. and waiting for your reply.

next time, take a ride in yr colleague's car and go to the nearest petrol station workshop. the mechanic will follow you back to yr car and fix up the battery la!!!! then you drive the mechanic back to workshop.

service charge is just another $10-$20, on top of the new battery price.

unless yr office is in jurong island, i'm sure there is one petrol station workshop nearby

dun be so fussy about battery brand when you are desperate at that point in time. just any new battery will do.

eh, thats where I had my doubts when i posted the question, mine an auto so cannot push start. so jump start refer to push start also? Or is jump start referring to connecting to external batt to start? [confused]

↡ Advertisement