GM Daewoo Service Manual now online

Genie47

Hi Genie47

Do you have the Manual for the ECU Circuit n the throttle body adjustment on AVEO N OPTRA

I cant find it in the manual

I ve notice that the chevy manual car when you rev and release the rpm stay on for a while b4 it drops, which all manual car will waste fuel when the throttle (RPM) is on hole b4 it drop.

Do you have any solution to it.

Are you driving a OPTRA 1.6A

Well if think can change for better (performance & FC ) why not go for it and enjoy it.

Just like those RACER MOD their car before going for the race, there don drive in original condition. So CHEVY lets follow.

Should meet up with you one of this day.

Thanks

My apologise if i ve offended you.

A street going car is hardly a race car. A race car is a pain in the 4ss as a street going car. BTW, ignition retards do not give you more power or better FC. It is always power loss and poor fuel economy. CEL always makes the engine run retarded and rich. I'm sure you know the answer to that now since that day someone tried it on his Aveo.

Well I know my answer and my MOD and its proven, as for those who dont find it good it all depend on the each individual driver driving habit and the way they handle the car.

For those OPTRA sedan driver I can prove the perfomance and FC with my car. As AVEO still exploring 1 car and to be proven once I get it right.

Thanks

Well I know my answer and my MOD and its proven, as for those who dont find it good it all depend on the each individual driver driving habit and the way they handle the car.

For those OPTRA sedan driver I can prove the perfomance and FC with my car. As AVEO still exploring 1 car and to be proven once I get it right.

Thanks

==================

Ya lor. Its common knowledge retard ignition means less power. U retard when u have to use low octane fuel to prevent knocking.

If u use higher octane fuel, u can advance till just b4 knock. That is the max power from your engine.

High compression ratio engines give more power to the cc but u need to use higher octane fuel.

Your car is fuel efficient when it is running at optimum performance as in perfect tune. ie. Max advanced ignition timing without knocking. [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Genie ,

I own a chevy aveo and can u pls pass me the link for svc manual . I drive a manual trans and having hard time releasing clutch soon after engaging second gear.Is anybody else hvg the same probs.

tks

Neutral Newbie

hi Tan, I too drive a chevy aveo and noticed that the rpm stays there for sometime b4 dropping and results in dificulty in releasing clutch soon after engaging IInd gear , i rectified it by changing my driving style, try to accelerate a bit b4 releasing clutch after engaging IInd gear. I does filter andoil change in my car myself, but cannot find the gear oil drain nut to drain out gear oil. any advice?

Using a butt dyno does more damage to your cred. Ask any tuner. Retarding ignition do not bring about more power.

Hi, Genie47,

My ride is Optra Est.1.6L, can you help to recommend a reliable Eng.Tuner.

Regards.

↡ Advertisement