Need help to introduce Suzuki SE????

Civic155

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

Need help to introduce Suzuki SE coz me want to buy SWIFT... And what are the freebies that they usually give?

↡ Advertisement

most CM SE are quite niao..... other from the standard freebies. I mangage to squeeze fog lights for my family car Swift.

dude,

wat i heard from a fren and just for u to take note is upon test drive and then if u decided to buy days later, u'll have to purchase fm the SE u engaged during the test drive.

cheers!!

dude wat can i say, they are "brader brader" with BM SE wat :P

i couldn't get much juice out of them either!

cheers!!

(edited)

i book swift on the feb, my SE ask if i want leather seats, i opt out and he -600bucks for me leh.

Edited by Tckrto

i donno leh, maybe i lucky dat day he happy give me leather seats free but i opt out, so he -600 for me as discount [angel]

Opt out the 10disc changer if u dun need it can get $400 rebate. as for Swift steering remote cannot control the multi disc. [thumbsdown] Swift a v nice ride. powerful for 1.5l.

APV looks good too. like driving a minibus!

no lah the new face lift corrected the problem liao. they change the brand of that changer, now can change disc using the steering remote [nod]

sorry i dun understand "as for swift steering remote cannot control the multi disc"

u mean the button in steering cannot control the 10 disc changer or cannot function if opt out the disc changer?

maky tckrto hsa better update. but when my bro bought swift last oct. the remote on the steering cannot control the 10 disc changer oni can control e in built cd player.

http://forum.suzukiclubsingapore.com/viewtopic.php?t=5975

above link is feedback from owner who got his ride recently [nod]

below as wat he posted

Hello to all,

Collected my ride yesterday.

Its a black auto swift facelift 06

what we already know:

1) Slightly different shape of side mirrors

2) Slight change in seats - apparently the seat is slightly longer, providing better support!?! (that's what my SE said)

3) Steering controls all on left side

What we don't know:

1) The CD Changer WORKS!!! But only if it is the Alpine one. You can change tracks and volume from steering wheel. There is NO remote.

I think some people got new car with old changer, that's why they have problems. If got new changer, it all works well.

2) The fuel meter that fluctuates ridiculously at the front (the one that shows consumption in km/l) has an extra mode that shows you average fuel consumption. I remember someone posted about it saying they say it on a japanese website, well... it's here now! Makes more sense as well.

That's it for now folks, when i discover something else, i'll let you guys know

↡ Advertisement