Splitfire Triple Platinum

Dr_evo

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Has anyone used the Splitfire Triple Platinum spark plug before? How's it as compared to stock spark plug? Any performance yield so far?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Splitfire had been charged by FTA for wrongful advertising before, making false claims.

I suggest you go with a reputed Platinum plug like Denso ZU or stick to copper plugs and change every two years or 30k interval, preventive maintenance is the best cure [;)]

Neutral Newbie

I've noticed that companies charged by the FTC don't necessarily sell products that don't work, but simply bcoz they OVERCLAIMED about the gains figures... say maybe they improved the performance by 5%, but they claimed in the adverts "UP TO 35% !!" [mad]

I know of 1 guy who used the Splitfire (normal ones I think, not the platinum one) and said he got better response and fuel economy, while another guy said he got nothing at all... [confused]

Your posting have been edited by Gad.

No soliciting is allowed.

Should you continue to do so, your account will be terminated.

Edited by Gadgeter

The plugs are too expensive. Not all cars can take the 3 ground design. Stick to regular plugs and change them frequently or get regular styled platinum plugs.

↡ Advertisement