Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Haha I'm more towards practicality since I got two kids. As long as spacious n reliable, it's good enough :)

Too bad can't participate in any other forums though

Join the fb group.
↡ Advertisement

Nissan is so unpopular that forums can't survive?? Lol

Yup just got a dig-s lite with free leather seats, etc with guaranteed coe at 84800. Hoping to get it before cny...

Is yours the face lift version aka 2027?

Yup but no diff at all except for front n back... Specs all same.

I like the new steering wheel! Does it come with SWC?

What's the difference between lite package against the normal ones?

I like the new steering wheel! Does it come with SWC?

What's the difference between lite package against the normal ones?

no SWC... lite do not have leather seats, navigation, some different finishings in the interior and 3 yrs warranty instead of 5... that's all I rem I think...

no SWC... lite do not have leather seats, navigation, some different finishings in the interior and 3 yrs warranty instead of 5... that's all I rem I think...

Okay. Guess if you don't need these options, it'll save quite alot on your pocket.

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone, I am new here. Can anyone add me to the nissan note fb group? I put up a request yesterday but received no reply yet. I'm seriously considering getting the note soon. Thanks!

My note is 9 months old, but I realized the fc is getting worse and worse... my best is 17.9km/L, now drop to 16.1km/L.  During my 3rd service, I asked the technician and he suggested me to use synthetic oil (extra charge) instead of mineral, but from 3rd service to now (2 months ago), the fc drop from 16.3km to 16.1km.  Anyone has the same experience?  Anything wrong with my car?

Thanks

during nissan servicing, will they make ur exterior dirty?? encountered that b4 when i serviced my KIA in the past....

If you do servicing at TC Ubi, they will wash the car after the servicing. 

during nissan servicing, will they make ur exterior dirty?? encountered that b4 when i serviced my KIA in the past....

I heard they only do that to customers they don't like.

I am not sure true or not.

:D

• Praise 2

If you do servicing at TC Ubi, they will wash the car after the servicing. 

guess shd be standard practice across all servicing centres then...  [thumbsup]

guess shd be standard practice across all servicing centres then... [thumbsup]

But their washing is crap.

My note is 9 months old, but I realized the fc is getting worse and worse... my best is 17.9km/L, now drop to 16.1km/L. During my 3rd service, I asked the technician and he suggested me to use synthetic oil (extra charge) instead of mineral, but from 3rd service to now (2 months ago), the fc drop from 16.3km to 16.1km. Anyone has the same experience? Anything wrong with my car?

Thanks

Wah.. Like that considered bad? I'm only fetching 13km/l..

My note is 9 months old, but I realized the fc is getting worse and worse... my best is 17.9km/L, now drop to 16.1km/L. During my 3rd service, I asked the technician and he suggested me to use synthetic oil (extra charge) instead of mineral, but from 3rd service to now (2 months ago), the fc drop from 16.3km to 16.1km. Anyone has the same experience? Anything wrong with my car?

Thanks

Wah.. Like that considered bad? I'm only fetching 13km/l..

To improve fuel consumption

1) Use '30' synthetic engine oil

2) Increase tyre pressure to 240KPA

3) Increase air con temp to 25 degrees

4) Accelerate like there's an egg below the accelerator, preferably below 2,500rpm.

Thanks

16km/l consider avg for note. i realise the FC for note jumps quite significantly according to the driving style and condition. i can get 18km/l on 80%highway. and somedays i get only 15km/l when i hit alot jams. but most of the time at 16-17km/l. my previous car picanto only manage 11km/l.

To improve fuel consumption

1) Use '30' synthetic engine oil

2) Increase tyre pressure to 240KPA

3) Increase air con temp to 25 degrees

4) Accelerate like there's an egg below the accelerator, preferably below 2,500rpm.

Thanks for all the reply. sounds like mine is not bad...

Vincerg, my tyre pressure is 220KPA. let me try 240LOA.

btw, I dont know what synthetic oil TC mechanic put in my car, will ask in next svc. is there a big diff. on price for 30 & other types?

thanks...

↡ Advertisement